PSNPROFILES APP

wolf723

Wait...this hasn't been created yet?

Mostlikely not, ive never come acrossany, although im sure some devs would have some but they obv either can't or won't release, and i am just guessing, i wish i knew how to develop something, i would love to see a similar app on the vita like "LiveTweet", PsnP like i stated earlier works flawlessly on the vita's useless browser, suprisingly xD

• 1 month later...

Instead of creating a new thread i'll jost post here.

Would be great if there was one for iOS, i wouldn't mind paying for it.

I don't like any of the ones available because they are either outdated, require us to put our original mail and password from PSN (...), or lose the login and i have to insert the details again everytime i want to check my stuff (Official PS app).

I'm not sure if it's possible, but would be nice if the app could download an updated package from within the app instead of downloading the update from the Apple store itself just because new game trophies where added to the site.

I also like the authentication method of this site where we have to put something in our About Me, as for those who already have an account that's what the app would ask, our PSNP profile name and password -- and then check the site info and display on the app.

Again i wouldn't mind to pay for the app, you could either make in free with ads or make it paid so yo ucan get some profit and help wtih the servers costs in some way.

Instead of creating a new thread i'll jost post here.

Would be great if there was one for iOS, i wouldn't mind paying for it.

I don't like any of the ones available because they are either outdated, require us to put our original mail and password from PSN (...), or lose the login and i have to insert the details again everytime i want to check my stuff (Official PS app).

I'm not sure if it's possible, but would be nice if the app could download an updated package from within the app instead of downloading the update from the Apple store itself just because new game trophies where added to the site.

I also like the authentication method of this site where we have to put something in our About Me, as for those who already have an account that's what the app would ask, our PSNP profile name and password -- and then check the site info and display on the app.

Again i wouldn't mind to pay for the app, you could either make in free with ads or make it paid so yo ucan get some profit and help wtih the servers costs in some way.

Sly has made a few comments about working on an iOS app for PSNProfiles so I'm sure we'll be seeing one pop up soon enough. 

Parker

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...