Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolf723

PSNPROFILES APP

37 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is an PSNP app for android?

I would like to have quick access to the website when not at home.

An app that can store your trophy list for offline use would be awesome.

I need it on Windows Mobile or vita though.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

You can access psnp through your android phone's browser. if you choose to view the full site its the same as being on your computer. You can also access it though the browser from the vita.

its just like the real thing ;)

There isn't one out at the moment, but there is a mobile version of the site when you access it from a mobile device however

A mobile app would be awesome, GIT ON DIS SLY!!!

I was going to put a similar post under the suggestions tab. I'd be willing to pay for a high quality app for where I can access my trophies and this forum. Maybe someday it'll happen :D

I currently use PsnP on my vitas' browser, although the idea of a mobile app would be very efficient

An iOS app would be great! I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for it either.

I'm pretty sure someone is already working on it :lol: I mean there is an App for everything now a days.

Edited by NKV_666

I'm pretty sure someone is already working on it :lol: 

good to know thanks

Wait...this hasn't been created yet?

Mostlikely not, ive never come acrossany, although im sure some devs would have some but they obv either can't or won't release, and i am just guessing, i wish i knew how to develop something, i would love to see a similar app on the vita like "LiveTweet", PsnP like i stated earlier works flawlessly on the vita's useless browser, suprisingly xD

Instead of creating a new thread i'll jost post here.

Would be great if there was one for iOS, i wouldn't mind paying for it.

I don't like any of the ones available because they are either outdated, require us to put our original mail and password from PSN (...), or lose the login and i have to insert the details again everytime i want to check my stuff (Official PS app).

I'm not sure if it's possible, but would be nice if the app could download an updated package from within the app instead of downloading the update from the Apple store itself just because new game trophies where added to the site.

I also like the authentication method of this site where we have to put something in our About Me, as for those who already have an account that's what the app would ask, our PSNP profile name and password -- and then check the site info and display on the app.

Again i wouldn't mind to pay for the app, you could either make in free with ads or make it paid so yo ucan get some profit and help wtih the servers costs in some way.

Instead of creating a new thread i'll jost post here.

Would be great if there was one for iOS, i wouldn't mind paying for it.

I don't like any of the ones available because they are either outdated, require us to put our original mail and password from PSN (...), or lose the login and i have to insert the details again everytime i want to check my stuff (Official PS app).

I'm not sure if it's possible, but would be nice if the app could download an updated package from within the app instead of downloading the update from the Apple store itself just because new game trophies where added to the site.

I also like the authentication method of this site where we have to put something in our About Me, as for those who already have an account that's what the app would ask, our PSNP profile name and password -- and then check the site info and display on the app.

Again i wouldn't mind to pay for the app, you could either make in free with ads or make it paid so yo ucan get some profit and help wtih the servers costs in some way.

Sly has made a few comments about working on an iOS app for PSNProfiles so I'm sure we'll be seeing one pop up soon enough. 

Parker

Sly has made a few comments about working on an iOS app for PSNProfiles so I'm sure we'll be seeing one pop up soon enough. 

Parker

Alright thanks =)

I just hope it doesn't pop out and i miss it, if possible an email alert would be great =)

Hopefully Sly will make one for Android as well

This would be handy i'd use it .