PSNPROFILES APP

wolf723

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not quite what the 'full app' you guys are talking about, but I have a widget available for Android that allows you to display your PSNPROFILES card on your Android home-screen. It's just a basic thing and doesn't do anything else such as show trophy lists, but some of you might find it useful, and it's free.  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tw.android.psnid

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, bmg_ps said:

Is anyone aware if this is being made? 

Would really like a psnp app

bmg_ps.png

Probably will exist more if we did a crowdfunding for it.

• 3 years later...
9 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Would be cool if one ever happened...

It's been 8 years since this thread started Sadge at 1x sly really don't care 

there is a PS App tho that works perfectly!

Edited by TrozRules

11 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

Hey  

this is a great site and all of that good stuff but why does this site never get any kind of update the site hasn’t changed for years we need a  2021 version of the site maybe an app as well 

If you haven't tried the PSNP+ add on, I would recommend it. Surprising number of improvements including games lists, applying different platform trophies to a trophy guide (i.e. guide written for ps4, but will show your progress on a ps5 version), and the ability to hide completed trophies from the guide to help clean it up a bit. 

I would love some of these features to be added to the site and user profiles. An App wouldn't be bad, but I don't have any issues with accessing it on a browser. A faster forums server would be nice though. Always a good bit of lag when jumping into the forums and between threads. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

If you haven't tried the PSNP+ add on, I would recommend it. Surprising number of improvements including games lists, applying different platform trophies to a trophy guide (i.e. guide written for ps4, but will show your progress on a ps5 version), and the ability to hide completed trophies from the guide to help clean it up a bit. 

I would love some of these features to be added to the site and user profiles. An App wouldn't be bad, but I don't have any issues with accessing it on a browser. A faster forums server would be nice though. Always a good bit of lag when jumping into the forums and between threads. 

What’s psn profiles  plus ? how do i check it out 

• Like 1