Arcade Competitor

demonoutcast

7 hours ago, Gage said:

That trophy is for doing the solo/coop maps, you can just replay them for it. I did the Upside Down map  just picking replay after I finished it each time and it popped fine. 

yep figured that out.  It was a bit confusing following the guide that is up on that one.  Says win ten featured maps for one and complete 10 featured for the other so it made it sound like you had to do the featured maps.  thanks.

yes this is one of the worst multiplayer experiences ever.  Now whenever i back out of a map that is not featured and try to join another game it always puts me in this screen where you watch a helicopter fly around shooting stuff for infinite amounts of time it seems and the only solution is to play all the shitty maps until you get a featured map or completely close the game.  This is what you do when you're too lazy to create multiplayer on your own you have your customers create the maps for you.  I can't even begin to describe some of the stupid modes and maps i've played.  It's a joke.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

for us its the trophy for completing 10 featured maps that isn't popping.  My buddy has the trophy for ten wins but not the one for completing 10 featured maps. if he has 10 wins on featured maps he must have completed ten map right?  powerex guide says you can't vote to replay so we went back and played ten straight without replay and it still hasn't popped.  Anyone else have that issue?

Yeah same here.

20 minutes ago, PowerPyx said:

Who is powerex? ?

Your Doppelganger :P

Got any other soloution to this trophy (Not the wins one but just completing 10 featured). I know I replayed 2 out of 10 wins . So I played 2 more not replayed. Does it have to be 10 different featured levels?

EDIT: I think I understand the requirements now. It may be different to the wins as Wins are for multiplayer and completing is for the Mission maker Solo ad Co-op. 

Edited by GTAJJ

2 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Your Doppelganger :P

Got any other soloution to this trophy (Not the wins one but just completing 10 featured). I know I replayed 2 out of 10 wins . So I played 2 more not replayed. Does it have to be 10 different featured levels?

You mean ARCADE Enthusiast? There are no 10 different featured maps (at least not yet). You must replay the same one(s) 10 times. Have to quit back to arcade menu after the match and search again to make it count.

• Like 1

Just now, PowerPyx said:

You mean ARCADE Enthusiast? There are no 10 different featured maps (at least not yet). You must replay the same one(s) 10 times. Have to quit back to arcade menu after the match and search again to make it count.

Yup that one

There's not 10 but there is a different selection of featured maps.

7 Featured Online PvP

8 Featured Co-op PvE

It's impossible to get Arcade Enthusiast trophy while doing the Arcade Competitor Trophy. That was the common mix up with people too. Thinking that you could complete 10 PvP Featured Matches and get the Enthusiast when in fact it's win 10 PvE missions. I read it wrong, but I understand where the connection is coming from. 

5 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Yup that one

There's not 10 but there is a different selection of featured maps.

7 Featured Online PvP

8 Featured Co-op PvE

It's impossible to get Arcade Enthusiast trophy while doing the Arcade Competitor Trophy. That was the common mix up with people too. Thinking that you could complete 10 PvP Featured Matches and get the Enthusiast when in fact it's win 10 PvE missions. I read it wrong, but I understand where the connection is coming from. 

These two trophies are completely unrelated.

One is for Solo & Co-Op mode only, the other is for Multiplayer only.

Both have different sets of featured maps.

• Like 3

Just now, PowerPyx said:

These two trophies are completely unrelated.

One is for Solo & Co-Op mode only, the other is for Multiplayer only.

Both have different sets of featured maps.

Yeah. That's what I just figured out haha. 

• Like 1

The enthusiast one is easy, i just repeated the prison escape featured map, you can stealth all the way through it apart from one soldier at the end. Now if only i could get the final 5 wins i need for ARCADE Competitor i can be done with this awful online. Shame really coz single player is great, it didnt need this tacked on.

18 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

The enthusiast one is easy, i just repeated the prison escape featured map, you can stealth all the way through it apart from one soldier at the end. Now if only i could get the final 5 wins i need for ARCADE Competitor i can be done with this awful online. Shame really coz single player is great, it didnt need this tacked on.

Quick question if you dont mind.

I'll be getting the game today and I see you approach it how I want to (trophy wise).

The Enthusiast trophy. Can you do this solo and just select the map?

Arcade hero/kill 100 can be grinded out pretty easy as far as I can tell?

Only part I'm worried about is arcade competitor that it will take me many hours ? 

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Quick question if you dont mind.

I'll be getting the game today and I see you approach it how I want to (trophy wise).

The Enthusiast trophy. Can you do this solo and just select the map?

Arcade hero/kill 100 can be grinded out pretty easy as far as I can tell?

Only part I'm worried about is arcade competitor that it will take me many hours 1f629.png 

Enthusiast can be done solo, thats what i did and yes you can pick the map you want from the featured ones for that game mode. Like i said i used the prison one but just find the one thats best for you.

100 kills can be grinded in any multiplayer mode Multiplayer or Arcade Hero Multiplayer.

ARCADE Competitor can also be done in both multiplayer modes but getting regular featured maps is the annoying part, plus others dont actually vote for it even when its there. Then theres the winning it when you finally get one. I think im on 6 or 7 featured wins so far and cant wait for it to be over. But im not carrying on the story until this is done.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Enthusiast can be done solo, thats what i did and yes you can pick the map you want from the featured ones for that game mode. Like i said i used the prison one but just find the one thats best for you.

100 kills can be grinded in any multiplayer mode Multiplayer or Arcade Hero Multiplayer.

ARCADE Competitor can also be done in both multiplayer modes but getting regular featured maps is the annoying part, plus others dont actually vote for it even when its there. Then theres the winning it when you finally get one. I think im on 6 or 7 featured wins so far and cant wait for it to be over. But im not carrying on the story until this is done.

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to know that one can be done solo!

And I've got the same idea I'm currently busy with assassin's creed rogue but going to focus on that multiplayer first and get it over as soon as possible so I can focus on the fun stuff again.

Hope it's doable in ~10 hours?

27 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

So is this going to be borderline impossible in a month once 1000+ user maps are blocking the handful of 'featured'?

Make sure once it is your turn to pick a map, to press square to filter and search for featured maps only. And then hope the others will vote for it.

I really don’t get why the regular MP is flooded with user maps, I thought this was what the Hero Mode was for..

22 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well 7 hours isn't too bad actually.

I've platted last of us recently and that multiplayer grind from start to finish took me close to 20 hours of non stop grinding

Well I have the trophy but if I'm on the same time as you just send me a message and we can team up. Neon gladiators is the best map so far for it, it's quick and last night most people voted for it.

2 minutes ago, MoneyShotxox said:

Well I have the trophy but if I'm on the same time as you just send me a message and we can team up. Neon gladiators is the best map so far for it, it's quick and last night most people voted for it.

if my mail order doesnt screw me over I should get the game today.

I'll be online from around 16:15 till 0:00

My timezone is CEST (11:46 at the moment)

and actually everyone can just add me for this stuff

PSN ID: Deluziion90 - I've also got the app for easy communication :)