Arcade Competitor

demonoutcast

7 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

if my mail order doesnt screw me over I should get the game today.

I'll be online from around 16:15 till 0:00

My timezone is CEST (11:46 at the moment)

and actually everyone can just add me for this stuff

PSN ID: Deluziion90 - I've also got the app for easy communication :)

Cool I sent you a friends request I'm gmt so your time zone is only one hour plus for me so it's all good

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well 7 hours isn't too bad actually.

I've platted last of us recently and that multiplayer grind from start to finish took me close to 20 hours of non stop grinding

Difference is TLOU multiplayer is 10X better than this, ive put 100s of hours into that multiplayer.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC
  • Like 3

The grind for 10 wins has started.

I've wrote down the 10 favorite maps and I've still got no clue if I'm doing the correct ones ?.

Do I also need to look at the map modifiers?

Edit:

I've wrote down:

abandoned 
the collapse
arctic
coastal
neon gladiators
ancient market
on a rock beyond the sun

Should I be looking at some more specific stuff like the modifiers I mentioned?

Edited by Deluziion90

39 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

The grind for 10 wins has started.

I've wrote down the 10 favorite maps and I've still got no clue if I'm doing the correct ones 1f602.png.

Do I also need to look at the map modifiers?

Edit:

I've wrote down:

abandoned 
the collapse
arctic
coastal
neon gladiators
ancient market
on a rock beyond the sun

Should I be looking at some more specific stuff like the modifiers I mentioned?

No just look for the map names.

Got the trophy

- 100 kills

- 10 wins in featured maps

Total time ~2.5 hours

Tips:

favorite all featured maps.

when you can choose a map choose either abandoned or neon gladiators, 90% of the time people voted for these.

Always pick the shotgun, its overpowered, no aim required

goodluck guys!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 8:55 PM, demonoutcast said:

- Have friends help you out for kills and votes for maps. If you don't know what the featured maps are, you can find them here: https://far-cry-arcade.ubi.com/en-us

Thank you so much for that link. That has helped me out a hell of a lot when it comes to looking out for the featured maps.

• Like 1

I played a couple of hours. Found that I could get a featured map (specifically the ones Deluz mentioned) most of the time, tbh. Wasn't counting wins but reckon I must have got 3 or 4 at least.

Possibly the community at large - even people not interested in trophies - are realising the featured maps are more fun than the majority of user ones.

3 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

we should focus on Team Deathmatch map only ? because if it isn't it only allow one player to win.

Focus on the maps I mentioned while voting and your good. You can choose Featured Deathmatch games but only the nr 1 gets the win count. I dont know how good you are but it's way too risky(and time consuming)

Got this done tonight, took ages between trying to get the Featured maps, and then get a win, etc. This has got to be the absolute worst tacked-on MP I've ever played. I thought Tomb Raider was bad but this makes that look like a frigging masterpiece. The person at Ubisoft who thought this steaming turd should be released to the public needs a good solid smack in the head and needs to be reassigned to toilet cleaning duty at a clinic for people with irritable bowel syndrome. What an utter steaming piece of shit this is, just wow.

• Like 1

Arcade mode was trash from start to finish - after probably 5 - 6 hours of complaining to my TV I've gotten all the trophies. :facepalm:

I recommend getting all multiplayer trophies as soon as possible, as with any game it becomes more of a headache as time goes on. Especially with the map selection process

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Arcade mode was trash from start to finish - after probably 5 - 6 hours of complaining to my TV I've gotten all the trophies. :facepalm:

I recommend getting all multiplayer trophies as soon as possible, as with any game it becomes more of a headache as time goes on. Especially with the map selection process

Agreed, Far Cry multiplayer has always been pure garbage. Why they continue to make it is beyond me, I don't know anyone who loves Far Cry for it's multiplayer but surely there's a few out there. Can't wait to be done with these damn featured maps and never return.

• Like 1

I don’t know if this has been said already but here’s a great tip that’ll help those who are struggling. Certain loadouts contain stimulants and one of em will allow you to kill everyone in one hit with a melee attack. Combine that with the speed one and you’ll easily wreck the team in front of you with no effort. 

I got my trophy last night. It doesn't need all these boosting groups really. Took me about 5 hours over 2 nights and that was with me being a really poor player. I lost 7 matches in a row at one point! There's no penalty for quitting during a match if you don't get a featured map, and sometimes you get dropped into a game on a winning team halfway through, and that counts too.

One of those trophies that looks worse than it is. 

23 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Focus on the maps I mentioned while voting and your good. You can choose Featured Deathmatch games but only the nr 1 gets the win count. I dont know how good you are but it's way too risky(and time consuming)

But sometimes people choose different maps which invalidates your choice!

I think the most frustrating thing for me was when I finally got a featured map everyone on my team was getting 1-2 kills and I'm up here sweating my ass off dropping 20 kill games and still losing. As good as the shotgun is I honestly prefer the SMG's, most of the time the recoil will get the headshot for you.

Edited by EpicNogg4