Arcade Competitor

demonoutcast

It took me about 6 hours to get the 10 wins. I don't know what's up, but I could barely aim well enough to hit anyone, and i'm fine in the story/other FPS games. The aiming in Arcade just felt completely horribly broken. The last win was a nightmare after getting destroyed in the neon map 7 games in a row..

Edited by Pokedude97

3 hours ago, YeaThunder said:

A good way to make this trophy easier, is when its your turn to vote for a map you can press square (PS4) and change it to featured maps so now you can choose a featured map, and most the times I did it the featured map played.

The problem is not you vote for these featured maps, the problem is that this map is voted by more people what most of the time doesn't happen (unless you are playing with friends) 

2 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I mustve been lucky. Only took me 1.5 hours to win 10 featured maps.

Not lucky for someone who played mein leben many weeks :P 

• Like 1

My arcade level just got reset before i hit 20... bullshit. hopefully my kills and any featured wins i have weren't, because the far cry multiplayer is pure cancer.

how and why this abomination exists is beyond me and everyone involved in the creation and implementation of anything relating to far cry arcade should be castrated. 

• Like 1

We can always just get a team of 6 people and have both teams win 10 times on featured maps. When your a map choosing person filter the maps to featured and we can just keep replaying or picking another featured map. If your down to do this my I'd is: dark_hotshot

• I have just started Arcade yesterday. How do we know the map is featured ? I saw a letter A with horizontal coloured bars.
  • Otherwise I did, or rather was forced to play, a “battle royal test” map (small BR) which was marked with the A. I do not know for the rest of us but in my opinion, it was quite boring and probably the worst moment of my gamer’s life for 20 years ? (and let us no say how I felt with a stick at the beginning lol). More positively, are there a lot of BR maps to scare players like me ?
  • According to what you say, the solution for the tricky mp trophies is a big boosting session?(with 6 players)
Edited by djippps

21 minutes ago, djippps said:
  • I have just started Arcade yesterday. How do we know the map is featured ? I saw a letter A with horizontal coloured bars.
  • Otherwise I did, or rather was forced to play, a “battle royal test” map (small BR) which was marked with the A. I do not know for the rest of us but in my opinion, it was quite boring and probably the worst moment of my gamer’s life for 20 years 1f62d.png (and let us no say how I felt with a stick at the beginning lol). More positively, are there a lot of BR maps to scare players like me ?
  • According to what you say, the solution for all trophies is a big boosting session?(with 6 players)

Go to Main Menu > Arcade > Home > Play Solo & Co-Op > press :square: to Filter > Game Mode: All Solo & Co-Op, Category: FEATURED, Sorty By: Newest > press :x: to search.

Yeah unfortunately you'll find the majority of players voting for trash maps, took me around 3 hours with no boosting. 

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

It took me about 6 hours to get the 10 wins. I don't know what's up, but I could barely aim well enough to hit anyone, and i'm fine in the story/other FPS games. The aiming in Arcade just felt completely horribly broken. The last win was a nightmare after getting destroyed in the neon map 7 games in a row..

I had issues too. I'm just not that 'bad'. It crossed my mind that other people might have more health because they'very got more perks from the main game. One time I crept up behind someone, emptied a whole clip into them, and they just turned around, shot me once, and I died.

For all that, I still had a good time. Just didn't get great results a lot.

6 hours ago, MkayGamer999 said:

This is by far the most annoying trophy in the game, along with big spender, I had to farm fish to spend 50000 on vehicles end game. And now this...

If you do the side missions and Prepper caches you should have zero issues with money in game. I've only just completed John's territory and I had almost $70,000 without really doing anything in the other two zones. The only reason you'd need to grind for cash is if you're just blowing through the story as fast as possible to get the Platinum without bothering to actually play the game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Swotam said:

If you do the side missions and Prepper caches you should have zero issues with money in game. I've only just completed John's territory and I had almost $70,000 without really doing anything in the other two zones. The only reason you'd need to grind for cash is if you're just blowing through the story as fast as possible to get the Platinum without bothering to actually play the game.

if you hunt some animals they can yield enough money! surrendered me enough to have the best weapons, boats, and planes..

2 minutes ago, Cursed Heart said:

if you hunt some animals they can yield enough money! surrendered me enough to have the best weapons, boats, and planes..

Of course, you can definitely hunt animals to earn cash if you wish, but you have to keep switching animal types or sell your loot every 5 kills since you can't hold more than 5 of any individual fish or skin, and you shouldn't really have to do that if you are just playing the game normally (i.e. doing side missions, prepper caches). To each their own, if you enjoy hunting and fishing for cash then more power to you.

7 minutes ago, Swotam said:

Of course, you can definitely hunt animals to earn cash if you wish, but you have to keep switching animal types or sell your loot every 5 kills since you can't hold more than 5 of any individual fish or skin, and you shouldn't really have to do that if you are just playing the game normally (i.e. doing side missions, prepper caches). To each their own, if you enjoy hunting and fishing for cash then more power to you.

Your tips are very good! My big problem is not money because there is a lot of way to get it, for me is trying to complete the game once i end up losing myself in side quests and other things. I think it's only a month from now that i'm going to have platinum xD 

Just got this trophy last night (as well as every other Arcade trophy) within four to five hours. Probably would of been shorter, had I realised I needed to win on featured maps. Previously, I had been winning on any maps. Arcade is a mess (along with the rest of the game) but the fact that everybody else I met while playing Multiplayer were there for the featured wins too, made it slightly more enjoyable. I was Arcade level 32 before :bronze: ARCADE Competitor popped. I wonder if all that cash I made via leveling up will carry over to campaign? :hmm:

For those who are confused, all of the featured maps are marked with a colourful 'A' icon. If you are choosing maps for the match, you can filter featured maps in the :square: menu. Don't make the same mistake as me, and good luck!

42 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

I wonder if all that cash I made via leveling up will carry over to campaign? :hmm:

Yes, it does. The same goes for the Silver Bars premium currency that you can earn from doing the weekly Arcade challenges.

• Like 1

Didn't take too long to finish this trophy to be fair, around 2 hours last night..then managed to boot it up this afternoon and get the remaining wins in about 40 minutes.

It's really fun but it's not. :lol: It reminds me of them old PC games everyone used to play. 

I confirm there is a level problem with arcade. I was lvl 8 two days ago and I got reinitialized today (I left no match, even a BR test match I would have loved to...). They should set a statistic page to follow modes, kills, solo, pvp, etc. since now it is a complete mess.

The Multiplayer boils down to who can push R3 faster than the other player. I've seen one guy who seems to do it in a fraction of a second and manages to do aerial takedowns faster than you can blink. This is going to be a long and annoying road

Edited by majob

On 4/3/2018 at 9:29 AM, majob said:

The Multiplayer boils down to who can push R3 faster than the other player. I've seen one guy who seems to do it in a fraction of a second and manages to do aerial takedowns faster than you can blink. This is going to be a long and annoying road

I was in a quote unquote "Battle Royale" mode last night where everyone spawns on a biplane above the map. You're supposed to parachute down and go looking for guns. Often you couldn't even jump off the plane because of how many people were just running around up there meleeing each other.

This is by far the worst trophy in the game.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:08 AM, Swotam said:

Yes, it does. The same goes for the Silver Bars premium currency that you can earn from doing the weekly Arcade challenges.

Thank you for clarifying that, I unfortunately burned through all of that cash pretty fast. I feel like I've spent $50,000 at the Garage already, but I guess not. When the hell is this trophy gonna pop?! :pimp:

What I found worked is when you become the map picker press square and select featured maps and then always choose farm cry every time I did it got like 5+ ppl voting for it and the quick games since it’s first to 30 didn’t take long to get the ten wins, only down side for me was my level reset at level 19 back to 1 so had to grind the levels back to 20 really annoying!