AndresLionheart

Trophy thoughts? (Spoiler free, please)

63 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Could be, I never needed it so I didn't check it that much.

 

On Yuma's turn, press the button that transforms him.

It's either R1 or L1 iirc.

OK, ya, I got the trophy on my first or second berserk, so I didn't look further into it. 

 

And the language barrier really is killing me 😂, I would never find out how to turn into the dragon by myself, since I can't read a thing.. 

 

Still, I hope to not run into much difficulties again (was stuck on a chapter 3 boss and had to lvl up a bit..). 

 

Still waiting for my Refrain Draconian copy.. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And the language barrier really is killing me 😂, I would never find out how to turn into the dragon by myself, since I can't read a thing.. 

Yare yare xD 

It's easy Japonese :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another two questions:

 

Is it possible two prepare my complete party for the endings? 

 

I mean, can I raise symphaty for all members simultaniously, that I can pick one char after another to see their endings? 

 

Or do they cancel each other out? 

 

I don't want to raise one affinity to max, see the ending, load, raise another to max. 

 

Second question: I have no clue about the wheel of fortune trophy. How can I get this? 

 

Thanks! 

Edited by Urknall360
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Urknall360 said:

Another two questions:

 

Is it possible two prepare my complete party for the endings? 

 

I mean, can I raise symphaty for all members simultaniously, that I can pick one char after another to see their endings? 

 

Or do they cancel each other out? 

 

I don't want to raise one affinity to max, see the ending, load, raise another to max. 

I'm pretty sure I answered this somewhere...

Oh well.

No worries, you can (well, you should XD) raise affection of all your party members simultaneously and then choose each one to complete their endings.

 

 

Can't unfortunately answer the second one. But I would guess it's something you get after all endings :hmm:

Checking the Japanese sites, it does seem like that.

Talk with Alfred after clearing Refrain mode and clearing Excella-sama and Jenus endings.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, 

 

I have a question about the trophy "collected all Tunings". How do we collect them ? And I suppose it has to be done on Refrain mode with Excella and Jenus ?

I started with Original Mode...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BaB3y-DoOllz_ said:

Hi everyone, 

 

I have a question about the trophy "collected all Tunings". How do we collect them ?

1

Every chapter starting from chapter 2, Fernando will give you a quest.

Clearing the quest awards you with Fernando Sheet, bring it to Lyle to unlock a new set of Tunings.

There are also special Tunings that were originally DLC and ones that were obtained through defeating post-game bosses.

I'm not sure if they count towards the trophy since they did not in the vanilla version.

 

10 minutes ago, BaB3y-DoOllz_ said:

And I suppose it has to be done on Refrain mode with Excella and Jenus ?

Good question. In the vanilla version, Excella-sama and Jenus had all Tunings available from the start.

If someone can check whether that is the case in the Refrain mode as well, that would shed some light.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Every chapter starting from chapter 2, Fernando will give you a quest.

Clearing the quest awards you with Fernando Sheet, bring it to Lyle to unlock a new set of Tunings.

There are also special Tunings that were originally DLC and ones that were obtained through defeating post-game bosses.

I'm not sure if they count towards the trophy since they did not in the vanilla version.

 

Good question. In the vanilla version, Excella-sama and Jenus had all Tunings available from the start.

If someone can check whether that is the case in the Refrain mode as well, that would shed some light.

 

Good to know. Thanks !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the "Collected 200 different materials" one do we have to have all 200 on hand? I assume so, but I'm not sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.7.2018 at 11:07 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Good question. In the vanilla version, Excella-sama and Jenus had all Tunings available from the start.

If someone can check whether that is the case in the Refrain mode as well, that would shed some light.

 

They dont have the tunings from start, so you have to unlock them for Excella and Jenus just like for any other character.

Another note regarding the trophy "wheel of fortune".. You will receive a sigil from Jenus and Excella during their night events or dates. (Maybe you need to clear the game once to receive it? Well at least i got it then.) Then, you have to use both sigils and clear the dungeon in grimoire. (just a single boss battle) Thereafter you get a different ending with Jenus and Excella, as when you still have these sigils in your inventory. I assume that you need to beat these two bosses, get the "alternative" ending for both characters and then speak to Alfriede and select "talk" to get the trophy. This worked for me. Anyone may confirm?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the trophy of killing a rare monster, i have killed a lot of egg monsters and fulfilled the quest to kill 5 different rare foe but the trophy didn’t pop up. There is another rare foe to kill?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

About the trophy of killing a rare monster, i have killed a lot of egg monsters and fulfilled the quest to kill 5 different rare foe but the trophy didn’t pop up. There is another rare foe to kill?

 

Well according to my understanding, a rare monster is a monster which has a specific "term" instead of a mere "species" as name. For example there is a dragon in the ice cavern, which is named glacier dragon or something and this is a fixed encounter which respawns every time you reenter the screen where it is located. But if its snowing (which means raining in town) outside the ice cavern on the mountain then this encounter changes to a more powerful dragon named absolute zero or so. Additionally, a rare monster will NOT respawn if you beat it and then reenter the same screen. There are other examples for rare monsters, e.g. arch demon in sleepy hollow changes to "satan" and so forth. You have to beat such a monster in order to gain the trophy. If I remember correctly, these rare monsters are easily 20+ levels above your own level.

Edited by Adulocia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

For the "Collected 200 different materials" one do we have to have all 200 on hand? I assume so, but I'm not sure.

It's okay to just pick them up once.

 

2 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

About the trophy of killing a rare monster, i have killed a lot of egg monsters and fulfilled the quest to kill 5 different rare foe but the trophy didn’t pop up. There is another rare foe to kill?

Rare Monsters are big ones that are as mentioned above way above your level.

It's good to kill the first Griffon you meet, that is the first chance to get it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anybody know how to get Excella-sama and Jenus endings like do you need their sigil or is it their trait and what the name of those two (the two sigils I have are full moon from jenus and glass slipper from excella) and what up with the black circle thing with a number right  to the music note if you look at it on the stats I mean thers a number beside that what is that is that a clarification of that character ending achieve or what? Reason is that I have Yuma at 4, kirika also at 4, Sophia at 3  

 

 

currently I'm in chapter 4 early when I got those two sigils I mention are they the keys to unlock their ending or is there more and someone make a step of that or is there another two sigils I need plz help

Edited by sandra1957
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sandra1957 said:

and what up with the black circle thing with a number right  to the music note if you look at it on the stats I mean thers a number beside that what is that is that a clarification of that character ending achieve or what? Reason is that I have Yuma at 4, kirika also at 4, Sophia at 3  

You mean... Tuning level? :hmm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naw thats rank i mean like first theres a sword symbol, then magic symbol [is like a question mark] and the music symbol, and finally ghe last one but its on Kirika stat it shows x4 while sophia is x3 is that like for a number of times of thata character dates 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sandra1957 said:

does anybody know how to get Excella-sama and Jenus endings like do you need their sigil or is it their trait and what the name of those two (the two sigils I have are full moon from jenus and glass slipper from excella) and what up with the black circle thing with a number right  to the music note if you look at it on the stats I mean thers a number beside that what is that is that a clarification of that character ending achieve or what? Reason is that I have Yuma at 4, kirika also at 4, Sophia at 3  

 

 

currently I'm in chapter 4 early when I got those two sigils I mention are they the keys to unlock their ending or is there more and someone make a step of that or is there another two sigils I need plz help

 

That black circle with number is the slot for the maximum amount of equipable aspects for the tuning.

 

I think you only need those two sigils. But you should continue going on dates and build affection. There are some date scenes which may you have to see. You will not receive another pair of sigils other these two from them. Further, you should probably also use these sigils and beat both bosses for the wheel of fortune trophy (see my above post).

Edited by Adulocia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's okay to just pick them up once.

 

Rare Monsters are big ones that are as mentioned above way above your level.

It's good to kill the first Griffon you meet, that is the first chance to get it.

There's a "Forest King" or something similar to that which is basically a rare troll who appears in the path near the Griffon in the forest. The area with a waterfall to the right near the entrance you enter from. He's super easy, that's where I got the trophy. I've seen him appear there running through the story a few times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok i know excella and jenus are sigils so what about the other characters do u need their traits or something during their date to get their ending [if its traits name them accordingly to the characters name like kirika-shrine maiden love eg.] Also is there a way to increase the weapons rank faster cause i don't  wanna get my butt kicked

Edited by sandra1957
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sandra1957 said:

Ok i know excella and jenus are sigils so what about the other characters do u need their traits or something during their date to get their ending [if its traits name them accordingly to the characters name like kirika-shrine maiden love eg.] Also is there a way to increase the weapons rank faster cause i don't  wanna get my butt kicked

 

According to the japanese wiki and my understanding you need to see the date events and get the 3? traits for all characters except jenus and excella in order to unlock the ending.

 

Increase tuning level fast:

Use egg hunt sigils and search for tuning eggs in grimoire. Another way is to buy the sigils such as shining princess which unlock after clearing the game. These will give you an additional tuning after beating the boss and thereafter various scores to increase tuning. If you have enough cash (each is 10.000 G) you can buy these, increase the rank to s with other sigils such as level up 5 and hope you get the highest chest (white) after the boss battle. I think I got 3 earth scores in the chest, which is pretty good for just a quick boss battle.

 

EDIT: Wow, I just tried the boss method again and got amazingly 8 earth scores with one boss fight. lol

Edited by Adulocia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/7/2018 at 9:05 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's okay to just pick them up once.

 

Rare Monsters are big ones that are as mentioned above way above your level.

It's good to kill the first Griffon you meet, that is the first chance to get it.

 

Got today killing the chimera monster.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About the trophy "Requiem for our enemies" ,exactly what enemies are involved?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

About the trophy "Requiem for our enemies" ,exactly what enemies are involved?

 

After clearing the game there will be 7 lv. 100 monsters which you may find in previous boss battle locations:

 

- Gaelritz Prison Top Floor

- Gaelritz Prison Bottom Floor (Library of Memories)

- Djingharna Ruins (Dragon Shrine)

- Elmore Greatwood (Glaucus Falls)

- Logos Tundra (Dragon Shrine)

- Mount Glanciel (Old Castle Theater)

- Fort Garahl, Stronghold of the Empire (Maelgius Cathedral)

Edited by Adulocia
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Adulocia said:

 

After clearing the game there will be 7 lv. 100 monsters which you may find in previous boss battle locations:

 

- Gaeritz Prison Top Floor

- Gaeritz Prison Bottom Floor

- Ruins (Room which is guarded by giant "golem" monster)

- Elmore Greatwood (Glaucus Falls)

- Ice cavern

- Maelgius Cathedral

- Castle in the Desert

Thanks, i need more lv. for those :P 

The best place to grind  lv.? I have to get to lv 100 anyway.

 

 

Edited by UItimate_Battler
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Thanks, i need more lv. for those :P 

The best piace to dark lv.? I have to get to lv 100 anyways

 

 

 

Well lv. 100 sounds tough but imo they are not very challenging tbh. But maybe I was kinda overpowered with my equip of aspects at that time. :D  Surely I was not nearly lv. 100 when I beat them. Just the boss/ enemies on Gaelritz Prison Library of Memories were a bit annoying. The confuse ailment really is a nuisance in this game, especially if Yuma is so strong that he can pretty much one shot your allies...

 

Anyway, you can level with egg hunts and search for master eggs or you battle above mentioned boss in Gaelritz Prison, reenter room and repeat. Pretty good exp, i believe 7000+ if you are lv. 70 or above. However, I recommend to level with master egg? sigils, which you can obtain at Liselotte's Shop if you cleared the game. Each costs 10.000 G but if you buy 3 of these and do grimoire dungeons you receive 2000-8000+ exp per battle in very short time. If you run out of cash, you can buy million egg? sigils, which are also 10.000 G and do the same as with the master eggs, you will obtain 150.000 - 200.000 G if you defeat every enemy in the grimoire dungeon and if you have the Millionaire aspect equipped.

Edited by Adulocia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adulocia said:

Anyway, you can level with egg hunts and search for master eggs or you battle above mentioned boss in Gaelritz Prison, reenter room and repeat. Pretty good exp, i believe 7000+ if you are lv. 70 or above. However, I recommend to level with master egg? sigils, which you can obtain at Liselotte's Shop if you cleared the game. Each costs 10.000 G but if you buy 3 of these and do grimoire dungeons you receive 2000-8000+ exp per battle in very short time. If you run out of cash, you can buy million egg? sigils, which are also 10.000 G and do the same as with the master eggs, you will obtain 150.000 - 200.000 G if you defeat every enemy in the grimoire dungeon and if you have the Millionaire aspect equipped.

Yep, yep, signing this. 

Farming eggs is the best way to get to 100.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.