Trophy glitch-you likely will never run into this, but I did

It is possible (albeit very very improbable) to get the trophies “the fastest one” and “That IS bad luck” in the same run. Here’s how it happened to me: I collected all 36 fragments, reached the start/finish area in 5:30ish. There happened to be a trap right next to the starting area. After I crossed the finish line, my character continued walking and went into the trap. The in game interface gave me a fail screen and I assumed I would have to redo the speed run-was about to throw my controller at the screen since the death was out of my control. But both “the fastest one” (under 6 min speed run) and “That IS bad luck” trophies popped after my death, along with the plat. :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Datboy1991 said:

It is possible (albeit very very improbable) to get the trophies “the fastest one” and “That IS bad luck” in the same run. Here’s how it happened to me: I collected all 36 fragments, reached the start/finish area in 5:30ish. There happened to be a trap right next to the starting area. After I crossed the finish line, my character continued walking and went into the trap. The in game interface gave me a fail screen and I assumed I would have to redo the speed run-was about to throw my controller at the screen since the death was out of my control. But both “the fastest one” (under 6 min speed run) and “That IS bad luck” trophies popped after my death, along with the plat. :) 

Hey there :)

This exact same thing happened to me as well when I was playing my first version of the game on PS Vita (as you can see by checking my timestamps): https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6737-36-fragments-of-midnight/Bizzy_Montana_?order=date

Greetings from Germany!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...