-Deleted-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.. .i can confirm this glitch still work ( may 9, 2018) .... but with some differeces: 

1) From the main menu, player 1 goes to Campaign, selects realistic difficulty and then mission 3

2) Once in the safe house, player 1 enters the combat immersion and stays in the menu

3) Player 2 joins player 1's session

4) Once Player 2 is in the safe house, sits down in the same spot of player 1 and stays in the combat immersion 

5) If Player 2 not able to sits down in the same spot, player 2 must go back in the main menu and re-join the session till can sits in the same spot

6) Player 1 and player 2 stay in the combat immersion menu

7) Start combat immersion at the same time (countdown) 

8) Player 1 have to be vulnerable (player with hud).... Player 2 have invincibility,and complete the all the 16 waves for both player menwhile the host stay hide in one of the corner of the map so both player can achieve "Ready for Anything - Complete all waves of the Combat Immersion on Realistic."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This glitch is still working now. I have just done it 20th Oct.
I played online coop and split screen with 2 controllers, and both worked.
The important of this method is to repeatedly try with all the chairs. If you can not do it with all the chairs, enter Safe House again.
The player who started first seems to be invincible. This glitch works unless two players stand up from the chair.

• 1 month later...

Hi 

I'm trying this glitch for 2 days now and it's not working.

It worked once but my 2 controller was the invincible one and I need my 1 account to be it. Anyway since that I can't sit in the same chair.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 

So it'll be nice if you guys could give me some advices please. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/12/10 at 4:19 AM, dead-zone5 said:

Hi 

I'm trying this glitch for 2 days now and it's not working.

It worked once but my 2 controller was the invincible one and I need my 1 account to be it. Anyway since that I can't sit in the same chair.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 

So it'll be nice if you guys could give me some advices please. Thanks

First join 2nd player in the lobby and make sure selecting Real difficulty. Next, select any mission and start the game. As the count ends, you enter the safe house. Make 2nd sit in any chair and try to make 1st sit in the same chair. If not, try the next chair. If you can not with trying all four chairs, end the game and select the next mission. I tried this time, it was not good at missions 5 and 6, and I succeeded at mission 7. I succeeded in the third safe house, but in some cases you have to try more.
It seems to be random which player will be invincible. Repeat Start and End Combat immersion with two players until HUD does not appear in the bottom right corner of 1st player.

Edited by jamaneco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Split Screen works. 7.10.2019

1. Two controllers in party at main menu

2. Select Misson: IN DARKNESS (The mission starts in safehouse)

3. Player 1 sits down in chair, player 2 sits down in the same chair

4. Start Combat Immertion at the exact same time (Also in the Combat Immertion itself)

5. Let both players stand still until one of them dies, other will have godmode. 

The player that sits down first should receive the invincibility effect. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...