PS+ April 2018

Gwendly

Trackmania Turbo was fast and fun to start with. But you really only get to play a third of the game, as the rest is locked behind a need for Silver and Gold rewards, which, for the average human, is not obtainable. Its impossible to thread the needle at 100mph! If you like to 100% a game, stay way clear, its next to impossible.

Mad Max was a great game.

Edited by HumanError101
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, HumanError101 said:

Trackmania Turbo was fast and fun to start with. But you really only get to play a third of the game, as the rest is locked behind a need for Silver and Gold rewards, which, for the average human, is not obtainable. Its impossible to thread the needle at 100mph! If you like to 100% a game, stay way clear, its next to impossible.

Mad Max was a great game.

You should try harder :awesome:

OT great PS4 line up, but dont know any of the ps3/psvita games.. welp time to research

• Like 1

The lineups for anything other than PS4 is utter trash. The only good game this time around is Mad Max and potentially 99 Vidas. Still waiting for the price increase to be justified with offers like these.

Toy Home? Gtfo

Edited by voodoo_eyes
Didn't realise my post was copied over from the other thread. Oh well I guess I get to express my disappointment twice.

I'll play Mad Max and Trackmania at some point, but April is all about God of War. :)

Edited by Kratos
  • Like 1