PS+ April 2018

Gwendly

8 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I quite like the idea of using :bronze:On the Road to Nowhere and :bronze:Reaching new heights as (level-up) milestones. Both PS4 games aren't my usual cup of tea but I haven't played either and they're decently reviewed so not a bad month at all for me!

Quick question for owners of these games - are there any online trophies that I should get out of the way? (Since I still have a humongous backlog).

Trackmania has one that you need to be online to complete (Feels like home), but you don't need other players to join. Mad Max has none.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElBolovo said:

Trackmania has one that you need to be online to complete (Feels like home), but you don't need other players to join. Mad Max has none.

Cheers bud, is a second controller needed for :bronze:2 drivers one car, or can it be boosted online?

Mad Max (PS4) - Already have it, otherwise it would've been cool.

Trackmania Turbo (PS4) - Not really interested.

In Space We Brawl (PS3) - I hear it's local mp only, got enuff controllers but no one to play with so... pass.

Toy Home (PS3) [No Trophies] - Looks fun to me, so what if there are no trophies.

99 Vidas (Vita) - I like side-scrolling beat em ups but unless we get the PS4 version too it's a no go for me.

Q*Bert Rebooted (PS4/PS3/Vita) - Also pass, not my kinda game.

Only 1 game for me it seems and it happens to be on PS3.

3 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Mad Max (PS4) - Already have it, otherwise it would've been cool.

Trackmania Turbo (PS4) - Not really interested.

In Space We Brawl (PS3) - I hear it's local mp only, got enuff controllers but no one to play with so... pass.

Toy Home (PS3) [No Trophies] - Looks fun to me, so what if there are no trophies.

99 Vidas (Vita) - I like side-scrolling beat em ups but unless we get the PS4 version too it's a no go for me.

Q*Bert Rebooted (PS4/PS3/Vita) - Also pass, not my kinda game.

Only 1 game for me it seems and it happens to be on PS3.

It shows that 99 Vidas is cross buy on the PSN store, so I think we should get it on the PS4 as well, unless they take out cross buy support before next week.

20 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, 99Vidas looks interesting, but that MP trophy is off-putting. Can it be gamed in any easy way?

If you have a second controller (I'm considering 99vidas' been kept as cross-buy), yes - actually, at the final fight (second fight against the final boss) you can enter a P2 soon before hit the last boss for his defeat, and you can get the multiplayer trophies (one for "beating the game with other players"; and one for "beating the game with a couple" if you've matched King & Hannah, Izzy & Trish, Fries & DeeDee, or Oak! & Rey - all girls are unlocked after you've beaten the game with each of 4 main characters).

Another tip: after had beaten this game first time, you can Chapter Select Stage 6 (the Building), and after beating the final boss, the game is considered "beaten again".

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

According the PSN store, 99 Vidas is "Cross-Buy and Cross-Save across the PS42122.png, PS32122.png & 'PS Vita' systems." So good news?

I'm wondering if they screwed up and the PS4/PE3/Vita listing is supposed to be for 99 Vidas and not Q*Bert, and Q*Bert is supposed to be for Vita only?

Mad Max: Road Fury is one of the worst films I have seen in my life. Seriously it was the first time I had so much trouble trying to stay awake and finish one damn movie.

No idea if the game is based on the movie but even if it is I will give it a chance. I think it may work as a game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

I'm wondering if they screwed up and the PS4/PE3/Vita listing is supposed to be for 99 Vidas and not Q*Bert, and Q*Bert is supposed to be for Vita only?

Nah, Q*Bert says the same thing:

Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!

42 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

It shows that 99 Vidas is cross buy on the PSN store, so I think we should get it on the PS4 as well, unless they take out cross buy support before next week.

Confirmed by Devs that it is Cross Buy.

That if you get it when it free on PS+, you should still get the PS3 and PS4 version of the game.

----

Meh Month. Probably play Mad Max. Get the Online/Co-Op trophies for Trackmania. 

Edited by Kishnabe