Top 5 Proudest Platiniums

jorgecarpio91

List your top 5 most satisfying platiniums earned, mine would be the following games:

1. Destiny: Flawless raider is one of the hardest trophies I've earned, I am REALLY proud of having this plat.

2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: What can I say... this platinum is just special to me, this is probably my all time favorite game.

3. Resident Evil VII: Biohazard: Completing the game on madhouse for the first time was as challenging as it gets, especially that Marguerite boss fight.

4. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: It was a grind to say the least, was tempted to use cheats, but couldn't since it deactivated the trophies. 

5. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: Objectively Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is harder, but Among Thieves is one of my favorite games of all time, and a platinum I am proud of having on my collection. 

Edited by jorge_carpio88
  • Like 3

1) Bioshock 1

2) Assassins Creed 2 (to this day my Fav assassins creed game)

3) Dragon Age Origins (Seriously set foot in every room?!?)

4) Dragon Age 2 (Those stupid collectibles) 

5) Borderlands 2 (loved it so much 100%ed it 5 times on Xbox360 xbone, ps3 ps4 and PC)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, mackenzie129 said:

1) Bioshock 1

2) Assassins Creed 2 (to this day my Fav assassins creed game)

3) Dragon Age Origins (Seriously set foot in every room?!?)

4) Dragon Age 2 (Those stupid collectibles) 

5) Borderlands 2 (loved it so much 100%ed it 5 times on Xbox360 xbone, ps3 ps4 and PC)

Haven't played any of the Bioshock games, I have to change that soon! Was looking at the PSN store, and the Bioshock collection was for sale for less than $20. Wouldn't buy them for the platiniums, but for the experience TBH. Will definitely buy the Bioshock the next time they're on sale!

Edited by jorge_carpio88
  • Like 1

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (One of my all time favorite games, the Big Boss Emblem required near perfection)

2. Call of Duty: World at War (I’ll never forget Heart of the Reich)

3. Killzone 2 (Elite difficulty was no joke, a really satisfying 100% to have)

4. Red Dead Redemption (Amazing game, glad I’ve got the 100%)

5. Assassin’s Creed 2 (My first platinum, can’t believe it’s nearly been 8 years since I got it ?)

• Like 3

5. AC Brotherhood PS3

What a journey this one was. One of my first platinum trophies earned not long after I began hunting in mild earnest. The single player was a cinch, though MP was my bane for months before I buckled down and started boosting.

4. Resident Evil REmake

I became determined to make this my 20th platinum and 2,000 trophy, and it was before my list got rearranged recently for one reason or another. Loved this game as a kid and enjoyed the remake even more. 

3. Red Dead Redemption

One of my first games after moving overseas nearly ten years ago, I immersed myself in the world and fell in love with the story and promptly ignored MP. Years later after becoming a hunter, I buckled down and did my thang. 

2. Last of Us

Another one of my first platinum trophies, I pre-ordered this before blitzing through SP and grinding out the rather enjoyable MP in a few more weeks. 

1. Final Fantasy X

My favorite game of all time should naturally be my proudest platinum regardless of rarity. I probably completed the game a half dozen times as a teen and a half dozen more throughout my twenties. To this day its father- son arc and emphasis on familial bonds holds a special place in my heart. No game has ever moved me the way this one did. 

• Like 2

On 3/28/2018 at 8:05 PM, TheLakota said:

2. Last of Us

Another one of my first platinum trophies, I pre-ordered this before blitzing through SP and grinding out the rather enjoyable MP in a few more weeks. 

I have the lowest trophy percentage for the Last of Us (at 30%), being one of my favorite games. The trophies are BRUTAL! I hope the last of us 2, comes with a more accessible trophy list!  

Edited by jorge_carpio88

1. Battlefield Bad Company

The longest and hardest plat i've got so far

2. Gran Turismo 5

The hardest plat before nr. 1 was done :D 

3. Final Fantasy X

The only FF i've played so far, the story is amazing. One of my favorite PS2 games ever

4. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

The best game in the franchise and i know the game inside out so i daydreamed playing this when i couldn't (being at work for example)

5, The Last Of Us

The only PS3 game which i played 3 times through in a row. Story telling at its best. The only multiplayer part i've enjoyed to play....

• Like 2

1. Super Meat Boy

1S6ea563.png

2. Shadow Warrior

1Sf6f1c6.png

3. Max Payne 3

1S032165.png

4. Hot shot golf Wolrd Invitational

1S4ef43f.png

5. Serious Sam 3 BFE

1S0c2d6a.png

I enjoyed every game I played, but these 5 in particular were the hardest ones. 

I wasnt sure if I would be able to complete these, when finally I got them it was a great satisfaction and pride

warrervena.png

• Like 4

Mafia 2

My first platinum

1Sfcb056.png

Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus

Do i need to say why?

1S15ec65.png

Bioshock

One of my favourite games of all time

1Sd59432.png

Dirt Rally

Beating the AI times at Masters difficulty was really satisfying plus the best platinum name ever.

1Sf458b6.png

Black Ops 2 

The most fun i've had in a multiplayer game and my favourite cod, everything went down hill after this cod. Took me 5 years to plat.

1S880c49.png

The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption could also be on that list. 

Edited by Mi2Lethal
  • Like 3

Very different reasons for each, but here goes:

5. My Name is Mayo (oh hey not all platinums take 30+ hours of grinding yay)

4. Skyrim (going through all the daedric quests is very satisfying)

3. GTA V (this took me 4 years of on-again, off-again grinding so I was stoked when I finally got it)

2. God of War III (my first)

1. Elder Scrolls Online (far and away the hardest in my collection. Not that many have Emp or Master Angler, much less both)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Datboy1991 said:

Very different reasons for each, but here goes:

5. My Name is Mayo (oh hey not all platinums take 30+ hours of grinding yay)

4. Skyrim (going through all the daedric quests is very satisfying)

3. GTA V (this took me 4 years of on-again, off-again grinding so I was stoked when I finally got it)

2. God of War III (my first)

1. Elder Scrolls Online (far and away the hardest in my collection. Not that many have Emp or Master Angler, much less both)

My Name is Mayo??? ???  Elder Scrolls Online platinium is as impressive as it gets, almost nobody has it! ?