Top 5 Proudest Platiniums

jorgecarpio91

1 - Wipeout HD 1Sc173c6.png Totally skill based in so many trophies (Zico, Elite campaign, Zeus zone...)

2 - Vanquish 1Sfc8fbf.pngSame as Wipeout, specially Challenge 6 will test your nerves

3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 1S035136.png There's just so many stuff to do. Complete the campaign at least 8 times and speedrun it in max difficulty, with no dies, no kills, no alerts, etc.

4 - Modnation Racers 1Sa36ad5.png For the trophy Modnation Superstar you've actually to become a star in the online and have many people to download your stuff. Some races in the campaign are though too.

5 - Brütal Legend 1Sdec7cc.png Many exploration and online grinding. The max difficulty can be a bitch too.

Honorable Mentions: Red Dead Redemption, Demon's Souls, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, The Last of Us, MGS Peace Walker

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 2G53 said:

It definitely is a challenge. They let you use cheats in UC4 though. So crushing is very easy.

Technically you can use cheats for uncharted 1 (infinite ammo and one shot kills), if you complete it first on hard, but I was up for the challenge and rather only due one play through on crushing. For uncharted: the lost legacy I used aim assit and infinite ammo (with the silent pistole) and it was a breeze on crushing ?  The last of us is an impressive plat you have, I'm not even going to attempt it, I hope the trophies for the last of us part 2 aren't as demanding (and multiplayer oriented).

• Like 1

• WipEout Omega Collection: I absolutely love this series. My favourite racing franchise for sure. The omega collection combines HD & 2048 and make both games even harder. In HD you need to do both fury and normal campaign on elite (while on PS3 you didn't need to do fury) and 2048 has upped requirements for most races, especially the zone races have been made extra difficult. 
  • EDF 4.1: My longest platinum ever, 336hrs. 8 playthroughs, 801 weapons to collect and finishing the game on the hardest difficulty with every class. 
  • Vanquish: Challenge 6 was a major pain. Took me countless attempts to finish, and i probably wouldn't have if it weren't for the great youtube guides.
  • Monster Hunter World: Game was a blast to play with friends and also a pretty big grind.
  • Call of Duty World at War: While not that difficult, this one will always remain as one of my proudest platinums. Mostly because it was one of the first games i really struggled with getting the platinum as a kid/teenager. And obtaining it a few years later was a really satisfying moment for me.

9 hours ago, RJP_X said:

thanks for doing that for me, i thought i was quoting him! oops. xD well i gave you a reception boost for your troubles lol! 

Overall Catherine isn't too hard, as you can just look up a playthrough guide and copy the moves. That's what I did for my hard/gold prizes playthrough and the rapunzel puzzles. Tower of Babel is completely rng though and if you don't have 2 controllers it's hard! You have to have 2 controllers for stage 4 as it's glitched. Good luck if you ever go back to the game, if I can get the platinum, everybody can.

S47b3f6.png 1S59ae62.png I've not seen such bravery!
Complete all Trophies in Gauntlet™
  #17,233 12th Dec 2015
2:53:17 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
2.23%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
S0e5b4f.png 1Scaeebd.png Dead Echo
Acquire all trophies in Bulletstorm
  #1,082 21st Mar 2011
12:22:31 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
2.08%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
S3611f8.png 1S99f37d.png Platinum Trophy
Get all trophies.
  #5,980 22nd Jun 2012
3:27:21 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.87%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
S2f0f45.png 1Sf02017.png Angriest Birdiest
Get all Trophies
  #7,907 21st Feb 2013
12:57:47 PM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.42%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png
S1ee335.png 1S2911d2.png All our thanks to Everybody's Golfers!
Get every trophy.
  #12,846 7th Sep 2014
5:14:50 PM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.32%
ULTRA RARE
40-platinum.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 5:27 PM, LionSharky said:

4. Tropico 5

Because it is a rare plat, not sure why that is, I found it actually prety easy

I only have the main game at 55% completion. Is it that easy? I had a hard time during the campaign, are the multiplayer trophies easy to get?

9 hours ago, jorge_carpio88 said:

I only have the main game at 55% completion. Is it that easy? I had a hard time during the campaign, are the multiplayer trophies easy to get?

Well I found the campaign easy, once you know the basics for happiness and money it is easy to complete campaign mission.
The multiplayer was easy for me since I had a friend to play with, Can be done in a few minutes if both know what to do and 1 is willing to do nothing.

• Like 1