Same Dev as 1000 Top Rated? Probably Same Game

Kishnabe

1000 Top Rated got delisted for purposely advertising for trophy hunters.

Seeing this in the Australian PSN store. It has the same publisher/developer and it the still images seem like the same game.

Wonder, if it will be free for owners of the Original game.

I'm completely confused of how this seems like the same game? It looks like some type of battle-combat-soldier game from the trophy descriptions, so if it is the same game they really were creative with the trophies. It does look like it's a ten-minute plat from the latest achieves. Doubt it would be free to the owners of the original game- a separate trophy list means it's classified as a completely different game.

16 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm completely confused of how this seems like the same game? It looks like some type of battle-combat-soldier game from the trophy descriptions, so if it is the same game they really were creative with the trophies. It does look like it's a ten-minute plat from the latest achieves. Doubt it would be free to the owners of the original game- a separate trophy list means it's classified as a completely different game.

?

republished games are always free from what i've seen, despite separate lists... Aaero & Earthlock to name a couple

just depends on whether or not they acknowledge it as a reincarnation

Edited by Thropy_Hore

Just now, Thropy_Hore said:

?

republished games are always free from what i've seen, despite separate lists... Aaero & Earthlock to name a couple

Are they really? I don't think I have ever encountered one the more I think about it. I didn't know other games ever got republished. 

19 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It took a while, but it's finally back!

26d.gif

Mike and Jay couldn't handle the tremendous difficulty spikes in 1,000 Top Rated, so the Sony Playstation Store quality control team had to approve something extra special!

• Like 1

This looks like an advertise for a wallpaper site(?). How can this pass the quality process from the store?

But I had a few bucks left on my account and no idea what to do with it and platinumned that p.o.s. ;)

(Got it from the german store).

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Confirmed this a re-skinned, renamed 1000 Top Rated. Don’t know if it’s free to previous purchasers but it’s brilliant and should replace Mayo for shit-talkers very soon. 

Why would it be free to previous purchasers? Whoever bought 1000 Top Rated can still download and play it freely whenever they want.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Why would it be free to previous purchasers? Whoever bought 1000 Top Rated can still download and play it freely whenever they want.

I don’t know why, I was responding to someone asking above who asked if they would be able to. I said I don’t know if it is. Why not reply to that person?

12 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I actually did send the trophy list to one of my friends and told him it was a military RTS where you had to use the touchpad to move units and he totally believed it. Either way, I know I'll never support a game like this with my money and everyone who does is doing more harm than good by letting developers know that they can make money for nothing by making garbage games like this. 

• Like 3