Same Dev as 1000 Top Rated? Probably Same Game

Kishnabe

6 hours ago, Sergen said:

I actually did send the trophy list to one of my friends and told him it was a military RTS where you had to use the touchpad to move units and he totally believed it. Either way, I know I'll never support a game like this with my money and everyone who does is doing more harm than good by letting developers know that they can make money for nothing by making garbage games like this. 

It's a buck Sergen. Like literally less than most avatars, themes and most AAA game cosmetic add on items. Hell some of those games (I'm thinking DOA) charge like $10-20 for a pack of skins.

I know where you're coming from, but most of us wouldn't go out of our way to pick up a dollar on the side walk, I hardly think this is going to make the devs a fortune or completely corrupt gaming as we know it.

Edited by diskdocx

27 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

Your point wouls be great if you didn't buy and plat the game yourself but you do you

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, tortugaelefante said:

I don't know why people buy and play this kind of games. Why buy game only for trophies without valour?

All in good fun :P, no hard feelings

Edited by PooPooBlast

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

It's a buck Sergen. Like literally less than most avatars, themes and most AAA game cosmetic add on items. Hell some of those games (I'm thinking DOA) charge like $10-20 for a pack of skins.

I know where you're coming from, but most of us wouldn't go out of our way to pick up a dollar on the side walk, I hardly think this is going to make the devs a fortune or completely corrupt gaming as we know it.

It might be that cheap, however what they could be doing is establishing themselves as a company that releases games that have the easiest platinums. People do spend a lot of money importing VNs, so in the future maybe they’ll release a more expensive game than this but with a very easy platinum to rope people in.

I’d say doing what they do would be fine if the money was also going to go to charity, like Aabs Animals has done, but I think this was rather a quick cash grab for a below par game developer. 

• Like 2

fucking pissing me off seeing a game like this completed in less than 20 seconds and i'm here stuck in a part of The Last of Us in Grounded mode for 1 hour and finally got passed it lol.

just rubbish... this game is total rubbish and the devs put no effort what so ever at all...

1 hour ago, demonviper666 said:

Eu only.   Na will not be getting it.  

all one needs is to make separate country accounts, just some hoops to jump through but the access to more trophy lists is quite good.

only need to buy currency cards for that region of the country since US cards won't work.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 minute ago, Pyramat said:

You got a source on that?

Yea. Top rated  was na only   this time eu only. 

23 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

all one needs is to make separate country accounts, just some hoops to jump through but the access to more trophy lists is quite good.

only need to buy currency cards for that region of the country since US cards won't work.

I have eu account but no money.  Just some stacks 

Just now, demonviper666 said:

Yea. Top rated  was na only   this time eu only. 

lol. 1000 Top Rated was also only available in NA for like a day before it got pulled. There's no reason this wouldn't come to NA if Sony allows it to stay on the store.

2 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Eu only.   Na will not be getting it.  

Huh that’s odd 

47 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

lol. 1000 Top Rated was also only available in NA for like a day before it got pulled. There's no reason this wouldn't come to NA if Sony allows it to stay on the store.

I can’t see why it couldn’t at some point.