1000 Top Rated is back as Slyde

DaivRules

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Get out that Mayo and use it to lube up those sticks shoved up the asses of those that hate easy Platinums. 1000 Top Rated is back as Slyde soon to be in your regions digital store!

Interesting! Granted, I will never play it. Though people don't realize the brilliance of the name "1000 Top Rated." When you search for items on the PSN store, it is in alphabetical order starting with #s and ending in z. Therefore, "1000" would likely be the first thing that shows up. The words "Top Rated" are supposed to be a ploy to trick the mind to think that the game is actually good and worth buying, or at the very least, to get people to click on it to see what it is about. I guess Sony finally caught on and made them change the name of the game. I also hope they make them change the trophy list to actually be somewhat challenging, but with a game like this, that would be pretty hard since a bunch of 3rd or 4th graders could probably figure them all out.

I say all of this, but Slyde is a good name though. It's much more fitting for what the game actually is... A puzzle game.