Taking Pictures

allenbird

This game is all about taking pictures of animals in Afrika. There is a small amount of collection to be done with little items scattered about and taking pictures of every animal and an insect. Overall this game covers 5 different areas of terrain with different animals in each using different cameras and lenses to take the best pictures.

Man, I would love to get my hands on this title, but it is a tough game to find; or should I say it is tough to find at a decent price.

Everyone I have heard from who has played Afrika say it is actually a fun game and well worth while playing. Be sure to keep us updated on your progress and your overall thoughts on the game!

• Like 1

Man, I would love to get my hands on this title, but it is a tough game to find; or should I say it is tough to find at a decent price.

Everyone I have heard from who has played Afrika say it is actually a fun game and well worth while playing. Be sure to keep us updated on your progress and your overall thoughts on the game!

actually it can be quite frustrating at times, sometimes the animals aren't where the suppose to be and you have to come during different parts of the day, plus sometimes you have to wait for the exact pose needed....

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea for a game and I still like it, but my platting experience was frustrating. Eventually had to play through almost 3 times to get plat, due to the dreaded YLOD striking at the most inconvenient time. If you have platted this, you'd know how much you'd dread having to start from the beginning not once, but twice. Still, the games definitely was an awesome idea and something I commend from developers.

Yeah, although I have not played this game, everyone I know who has played it say that it is actually a good, if not unique game. I know I am trying to get my hands on this title, and I too like to see developers who offer up something other than the "standard" games out there.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yeah, although I have not played this game, everyone I know who has played it say that it is actually a good, if not unique game. I know I am trying to get my hands on this title, and I too like to see developers who offer up something other than the "standard" games out there.

+1

I would enjoy something like this... im the type of guy who likes to watch "Planet Earth" documentaries... I borrowed the box set and still like watching it even though ive seen it 10 times before...

but like mentioned above.. this isn't something you see on every gamestop shelf... probably ebay or amazon though

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This is one of the most underrated games on PS3. If you can't go 10 seconds without playing another CoD yearly release, then this is not for you. If you can enjoy a unique gaming experience or if you have any appreciation whatsoever for African wildlife, this game is awesome. I am probably going to actually go back and replay this game again soon on another account because it was so relaxing and enjoyable. Loved it and bought it from Gamefly.

• Like 1