Survivors mode (factions MP)

LOG-FX

I've started collecting the multiplayer trophies a few time ago, and I'm having some difficulty to find Survivors matches on the server. It is needed for the "Knowing the basics" trophy, but I still couldn't play it once time.

I noticed that some people are still playing the MP mode and collecting the trophies, and there are people that recently got the trophy.

It indicates that it's still obtainable, so I want  to know if  there are some peak time to find Survivors matches, and how much time I need to spend searching for it. Or should I try to find a boosting session for it (although that probably nobody is worried about this basic trophy)?

11 hours ago, LOG-FX said:

I've started collecting the multiplayer trophies a few time ago, and I'm having some difficulty to find Survivors matches on the server. It is needed for the "Knowing the basics" trophy, but I still couldn't play it once time.

I noticed that some people are still playing the MP mode and collecting the trophies, and there are people that recently got the trophy.

It indicates that it's still obtainable, so I want  to know if  there are some peak time to find Survivors matches, and how much time I need to spend searching for it. Or should I try to find a boosting session for it (although that probably nobody is worried about this basic trophy)?

do you have the DLC downloaded? im talking about treacherous territories and reclaimed territories. if so then try searching up matches between 7-11 PM GMT+2.

im sure you'll find some people. just be sure you're playing solo (not in a party) nor searching for a DLC match.

• Like 1