I need to follow in these genius's footsteps...

B1rvine

This is what you get when Sony removes all quality process for releases, indies, early releases, and moneygrabs.  You get poor quality games.  Since the fee for patching and stuff is removed, you will now get poorly made games that they will have many patches to fix.  That's the state of gaming. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 2

Yeah, while this was meant as a joke to mock Slyde and other super easy platinums, I am seriously considering building something like this, thats actually a quality game, yet still super easy as a cash grab.  Some of us, as gamers, may dislike the mentality of hand-out platinums, but you still can't deny the guy who thought of this game was really smart to do so for quick and easy money.

**removed teaser trailer**

Edited by B1rvine

22 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

1f914.png

Pretty sure we both, and probably everyone who liked your comment, understood what he meant by a "free platinum", that it's super easy and you just get it in no time with no effort. EDIT: And in case you wanna misunderstand again, I don't mean literally "no time"...

Edited by MMDE

You could target female trophy hunters by calling the game "Unicorn Romance".  The game would consist of a beautiful princess riding her unicorn along the beach during a sunset.  All the trophies are literally just sitting there on the beach, and she gallops into them with her unicorn.  The unicorn's name could be Sparkles, or maybe Clip Clop.  At the end of the beach she finds her handsome Prince Charming mounted on his trusty white steed, holding a rose and the Platinum trophy!!  $$$$$ CHA CHING $$$$$

• Like 1

On 29/3/2018 at 9:18 AM, B1rvine said:

That's it... I'm gonna create a 99 cent game and name it ...

Unicorn Hornulator2122.png

and give away an effortless platinum after you stroke a unicorn's horn for like a minute... and have it shoot a rainbow out of its butt too...

And now you need to do this one xD

3 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I guarantee if you released it on Steam, you'd make quite a bit of cash. Add in some Trading Cards and you have a hit.

With glorious GOTY games like this you can make money on any platform.

However, I guess it can be harder on steam though since of how saturated it there is with these kind of games. Also seeing how many people at this forum are talking about this average garbage great praise deserving game, makes me wonder if it would make more money on psn then steam. Maybe a great market arise since the quality control is definitely lacking imo, who wants to make a game?

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 8:34 AM, closertim said:

If you do can you make it have 70 bronze trophies.  Then I'd probably buy it twice. 

Hell, i'd double-buy that too. Most super-easy trophy whore games tend to just load up on gold trophies, but sometimes you just want to hear that beautiful trophy jingle 50-70 times.

• Like 1