bounty issues

Taliesin_2943

ok im asking for a friend of mine whos going through trying to plat this game here goes

every time she tried to put a bounty on herself of hunt bounties for the 2 trophies they 8/10 times sometimes strait up 10/10 for a whole day they end up being an armoured truck or a package and i dont think these work twards killing 5 bounties and killing a bounty hunter   so what can be done or do they indeed work?

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

I’m pretty sure this has to be started through the multiplayer tab and select bounty hunter 

Not 100% as I did this awhile ago 

She finally got it but yea that's what she had been doing, going to the multiplayer tab going to bounty where it says place bounty on yourself or hunt another and it just kept leading her to going after armoured trucks and every so often another player 

44 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Cool was gonna say get her to add me and I’d try help out with it

im still trying to get the final showdown for the 100%

Not sure if it was patched (probably not), but I did this back in July: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/showd0wn/307803-watchdogs-2-showd0wn-dlc-its-final-showd0wn-trophy-easy-way.html

I might be remembering wrong, but I think I got 3 in a row easily, then had to back out a couple times for that elusive 4th win, lol.

On 4/7/2018 at 9:59 PM, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Cool was gonna say get her to add me and I’d try help out with it

im still trying to get the final showdown for the 100%

She still needs that trophy aswell problem is she is sick a lot so nailing down a good time to try for it is rough I plan to help her but my next royally sucks and I get disconnected a lot so we likely will need other people willing to help with it just finding a good time is the bad part

• 1 month later...

It is a bit annoying that they run the armoured car events on the same playlist as bounty hunter.  My guess is that if there are a certain number of people who want to be bounty hunters in a region and there are no targets, it just throws them together in this other event.

Just try playing at different times of day, or weekend vs. week days and you might have more luck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...