Descent Into Madness: A Noob's Trophy Collection

TheGavGav7

6 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Good luck with your trophy hunting and keep up working on the checklist! Nice writing, too. 1f609.png

PS: Limbo isnt that hard, its only intimidating. Watch a "less than 5 deaths run" on YouTube and youre gonna get the "No point in dying" trophy.

Hey - thanks for the kind words. Yah, I managed to get through Limbo (even the dark area where you literally cannot see anything), but I died so many times. I'm so intimidated by that final trophy. I will most likely attempt this - soon. Good advice, I'll refresh my memory on the game by watching a walkthrough. I'll do my best ?

5 hours ago, 2G53 said:

Hello! You can do it. Last May I got my first platinum in a Tell Tale game and a 12% completion rate. Then I went bonkers with trophy hunting and improving my profile. You can do it too plus your games look funner than the ones I have to clean up. 

Hey, thanks so much for the encouragement! You're an inspiration - bumping up your 12% average - good going! Fortunately I like the fun games, so it's not so bad making my way through them all. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 9:46 AM, Gavinh2013 said:

My Platinum list is pretty dire at the moment so don't judge - especially when you see that my platinums mainly consists of LEGO games and the easier 'telltale' variety. But I promise, I'm working on expanding my platinums and being the best Pokémon trainer, I mean, PlayStation gamer I can be.

Hey, a gamer who has worse self-confidence than me! xD

Just kidding! I am in the same boat, although I prefer Artifex Mundi games to Telltales, tried one Telltale game and never looked back. (Tales from the Borderlands which was a PS+ Freebie in March 2017) And I'm a fellow LEGO enthusiast. I guess I like the cute plastic  caricatures of famous fictional characters. :D

And with all of those games you have incomplete on your account, don't worry about it. You'll get respect soon enough. I bet Kent10201 would be impressed that you're tackling some Kingdom Hearts titles. ;)

• Like 1

On 07/04/2018 at 10:59 PM, CJ_Mystery said:

Hey, a gamer who has worse self-confidence than me! xD

Just kidding! I am in the same boat, although I prefer Artifex Mundi games to Telltales, tried one Telltale game and never looked back. (Tales from the Borderlands which was a PS+ Freebie in March 2017) And I'm a fellow LEGO enthusiast. I guess I like the cute plastic  caricatures of famous fictional characters. :D

And with all of those games you have incomplete on your account, don't worry about it. You'll get respect soon enough. I bet Kent10201 would be impressed that you're tackling some Kingdom Hearts titles. ;)

Thanks for your message! Haha you gave a fair evaluation about the whole self-confidence thing to be fair - I'm pretty good at putting myself down about any sort of achievement. And I can also understand your affection for LEGO games - I think that's what I like most about them too. 

I got my ninth platinum today - Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom!! I should have got the platinum three days ago but it took forever to find the final skirmish to get the God of War trophy, leading to the Platinum. So many stressful hours. But it's over now. Phew! 

1Lb42902.png

Platinum #9

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

April 10, 2018

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed reading your intro as I grew up with siblings who got me into gaming as well and connected. Your formatting for your games is actually really clean and I enjoyed the look of the list (as weird as that sounds). Ill definitely add you on psn if you'll add me back as I need more friends and you seem really nice and genuine. I look forward to seeing your progress throughout the thread!

I suggest you go after that NnK platinum. The game is just so cute to watch. I admit the final 10-20 hours consist in a lot of farming, though. However the game is so well done, it deserves it.

Edit: btw I loved reading your list, too. Really well clean and polished ?

Edited by Ekirne77