Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

Since I'm not the only one this is happening to, I just want to give a heads up to those going after the trophies; it seems like the later ones are buggy/glitched(could possibly be earlier ones too?) whereas fulfilling the requirements doesn't unlock the trophies.

The trophies I've had this issue with so far are Lv60, Clear Kelsaik's Nest, Clear Labyrinth of Terror. I've even done Kelsaik's Nest multiple times with no unlock still. I'm pretty sure I killed all the WBs for Shara Boss as well, but its possible I might have forgot one and that's why that particular one didn't unlock for me.

Some others are reporting not getting the level 65 trophy either despite being 65, along with some others as well. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and you don't have to redo the requirements to unlock them :(

• Like 2

Yup I can say this is accurate, I have attained the 65 trophy but not the level 60 one and several dungeon trophies have not unlocked for me either. Dungeons are okay because they can easily be redone but the level ones and the world boss ones could be a massive pain if they glitch. Also quick tip level 60 is fortunately an easy one to go for again as you can make a reaper that starts at level 50 and hits level 58 at the end of it's tutorial.

I've been lucky enough to not see these issues, but at 65 you can go back and solo all of the lower level dungeons really quickly. The reaper work-around is definitely the way to go for levelling, and 1-40 only takes ~3-4 hours.

If the world boss trophy is glitching though, that's a world of pain. You can check your progress through the in-game achievements.

I actually forgot reaper gets that huge boost in level. It was a class I had planned to play, just not anytime soon, but looks like I'll be trying it soon after all. The dungeons ones won't be too bad, yea.

Unfortunately, after double checking, I can confirm the World Bosses trophies are glitched too. I'm pretty sure I did the right thing and no trophy pop. I got the first one fine, but no luck with the 2nd unfortunately. I really hope I do not have to kill them all again whenever they do fix it. I actually had to wait around awhile for some of them.

Kt6a1QP.png

37 minutes ago, Grimmjow44 said:

I actually forgot reaper gets that huge boost in level. It was a class I had planned to play, just not anytime soon, but looks like I'll be trying it soon after all. The dungeons ones won't be too bad, yea.

Unfortunately, after double checking, I can confirm the World Bosses trophies are glitched too. I'm pretty sure I did the right thing and no trophy pop. I got the first one fine, but no luck with the 2nd unfortunately. I really hope I do not have to kill them all again whenever they do fix it. I actually had to wait around awhile for some of them.

Just checking did you do the world bosses in Northern Shara as well? because if not I think that's required for the Shara trophy too where as the Arun trophy only needs southern Arun, so you could still be in with a chance of getting the trophy if you haven't done that. 

I've killed the majority of the North Shara ones. I know there's a few 65 WBs but they don't seem to be needed for the trophy. I even have the title "Boss of Shara' which is pretty much identical to the Trophy Name. The other in game WBs achievements are tied to killing certain ones 50 times, and I know for sure that's not needed.

6 hours ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Damn it, not that one.

Got the plat. Mine was glitched in a positive way. I need someone else to confirm they can get it this way.

On the list of Southern Shara bosses are a bunch of BAMs that aren't World Bosses that spawn normally, I was killing some to pass time waiting for a world boss and the Southern Shara trophy popped once I hit 15 kills. (12 of these bams and 3 of the Shara World bosses).

The BAM that popped it for me was in Sienna Canyon right near Nyx spawn point.

Edited by Siziolvec
  • Like 1

I have the 15/15 :( It's shown in the screenshot, it didn't pop trophy for me, I even killed a bunch of extra WBs not on the list. My friend is having no issues with the trophies, but he's playing reaper. I'm wondering if I have to play reaper for some odd reason to avoid the glitches, but that would still mean killing the shara WBs again. I also didn't get the level 65 trophy either, which means grinding to 65 again as well, but my biggest concern is the shara world boss trophy, everything else can be done easily.

I plan to try leveling reaper in a bit and see if trophies will start popping for me again. Also, congrats on the plat!

Edited by Grimmjow44

That really stinks! But try killing 15 Gluttonous Fangspawns in Sienna Canyon with a new Reaper. They spawn continuously around where Nyx spawns. See if that works and we can confirm if this is a positive glitch or not. Might just be that one character...

I tried killing roughly 30 glutts on my main char, no luck there, even killed another WB as well. I'll try later on reaper once I get 60 with it.

If Rule Arun isn't popping for others either, then they're probably glitched after all. No clue if there's something specific causing trophies to glitch or if its just random.

After the Sky Garden dungeon, I stopped getting trophies. Everything from that point onwards didn't pop for me. I outleveled Ebon Tower, so never got to try that dungeon, I did try Labyrinth of Terror on my first char and didn't get that. Gonna try to queue these as my reaper and hope for the best now that I got the chance to play again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grimmjow44 said:

After the Sky Garden dungeon, I stopped getting trophies. Everything from that point onwards didn't pop for me. I outleveled Ebon Tower, so never got to try that dungeon, I did try Labyrinth of Terror on my first char and didn't get that. Gonna try to queue these as my reaper and hope for the best now that I got the chance to play again.

Please let me know if a second character works. 

Also im on Tera discord https://discord.gg/ska9DM

I let the staff know about it and i opened a ticket too. 

1 hour ago, rpg49ers said:

What's the difficultly lvl for achieving platinum and do you need a team? thanks

2/10 no you can do with randon people the dungeons, after this you need camp places for world bosses and GG your done. 

51 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Seems like a few people got the plat - I wonder what's the workaround for glitched trophies.

Any update on the situation is appreciated.

Currently downloading the game myself.

Tuesday when the game release for free.

Running Labyrinth of Terror on my reaper char didn't unlock the trophy for it, trying ebon tower now, which will get me 60 as well so if I get no pop on those, then probably just gonna stop trying and wait for a possible fix. If I get bored enough and want to play Sorc or Zerker so soon, then I'll probably just make a 3rd char from scratch, but on a different server and see how that goes.

It would be nice if we could at least figure out what's causing the glitch, unless you truly is just random. I had another friend recently do the dungeons past labyrinth of terror and get lv60, and he got the trophies for those just fine.

Finished Ebon Tower as well as getting to 60 on reaper, no luck. Oh well.

Edited by Grimmjow44
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Running Labyrinth of Terror on my reaper char didn't unlock the trophy for it, trying ebon tower now, which will get me 60 as well so if I get no pop on those, then probably just gonna stop trying and wait for a possible fix. If I get bored enough and want to play Sorc or Zerker so soon, then I'll probably just make a 3rd char from scratch, but on a different server and see how that goes.

It would be nice if we could at least figure out what's causing the glitch, unless you truly is just random. I had another friend recently do the dungeons past labyrinth of terror and get lv60, and he got the trophies for those just fine.

Finished Ebon Tower as well as getting to 60 on reaper, no luck. Oh well.

That really sucks :c

I wonder if class/race has anything to do with this glitch.

Would be awesome if @Moonlight797 and @Siziolvec could share their experience with the game and how they managed to get a plat :)