Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

7 hours ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Running Labyrinth of Terror on my reaper char didn't unlock the trophy for it, trying ebon tower now, which will get me 60 as well so if I get no pop on those, then probably just gonna stop trying and wait for a possible fix. If I get bored enough and want to play Sorc or Zerker so soon, then I'll probably just make a 3rd char from scratch, but on a different server and see how that goes.

It would be nice if we could at least figure out what's causing the glitch, unless you truly is just random. I had another friend recently do the dungeons past labyrinth of terror and get lv60, and he got the trophies for those just fine.

Finished Ebon Tower as well as getting to 60 on reaper, no luck. Oh well.

That's a real shame, I thought a new character at least would remedy the problem, well guess I'll hold off on the reaper for a bit.

Did get a reply from the support ticket I sent in and they said that they would pass it on to the development team, probably won't get a fix till they release a patch, that's if it's even high enough priority to be fixed in the next patch. 

11 hours ago, Skadoki said:

That really sucks :c

I wonder if class/race has anything to do with this glitch.

Would be awesome if @Moonlight797 and @Siziolvec could share their experience with the game and how they managed to get a plat :)

I was hit with none of the leveling or dungeon bugs. Did each dungeon and had them pop naturally. (Edit: did the whole thing as a brawler)

I got the Rule Arun trophy naturally after hunting down all the Arun bosses.

I got 3/15 Shara bosses and was working towards Nyx in Sienna Canyon. Was grinding Gluts. It popped after my 12 glut - making me think you just need to kill 15 bosses from the Shara list.

So for me, everything but the Shara trophy worked as normal. Shara glitched, but in my favor. Opposite of what other's have been saying.

I just got lucky. I don't know how moonlight did it though.

Second Edit:

Also, looks like we got 4 plats now. Maybe others can chime in.

Edited by Siziolvec

1 minute ago, Siziolvec said:

I was hit with none of the leveling or dungeon bugs. Did each dungeon and had them pop naturally.

I got the Rule Arun trophy naturally after hunting down all the Arun bosses.

I got 3/15 Shara bosses and was working towards Nyx in Sienna Canyon. Was grinding Gluts. It popped after my 12 glut - making me think you just need to kill 15 bosses from the Shara list.

So for me, everything but the Shara trophy worked as normal. Shara glitched, but in me favor. Opposite of what other's have been saying.

I just got lucky. I don't know how moonlight did it though.

Hmmmm, what server did you play on?

Glad to hear that you didn't have any problems though)

None of the level or dungeon trophies glitched for me. Arun Boss popped after killing eleven bosses.

The Shara Boss trophy glitched in a good way, like it did for Siziolvec. Killed 15 Gluttonous Fangspawn in Sienna Canyon. Didn't kill any bosses. I was worried that it was going to be an impossible trophy, especially when the Shara zones only have one channel. Going to be even worse when the F2P floodgates open. Hopefully the glitch will work for others.

Edited by TrophyHunter_CA

14 minutes ago, TrophyHunter_CA said:

The Shara Boss trophy glitched in a good way, like it did for Siziolvec. Killed 15 Gluttonous Fangspawn in Sienna Canyon. Didn't kill any bosses. I was worried that it was going to be an impossible trophy, especially when the Shara zones only have one channel. Going to be even worse when the F2P floodgates open. Hopefully the glitch will work for others.

Those Gluttonous Fangspawns seem to be lucky then.  Good to see the trick worked for someone else.

For the Arun Boss and Shara Boss trophies, I solo-killed everything on the lists and once I completed the achievements, I got the trophies to pop right away. It's cool to get the achievement done in-game too because you get rewarded a rare pet named Willoe, a faerie. That being said, if you don't care about that and only want trophies then I guess the glitch method is easier. Who knows how long it will last though. As for the dungeons, I did PUGs with all trophies unlocking right away except for Labyrinth of Terror and Ebon Tower. I outleveled and missed the instance matching for them so I soloed the dungeons and got trophies to pop once I completed them. In conclusion, I never encountered a bug or glitch when playing this game so I can say I got lucky. I don't know if this matters or not, but every time I got a trophy, I did sync to PlayStation network. Probably doesn't matter but just throwing it out there :P

I almost wanted to assume server could be affecting things but doubt that's it either, as my friend on my server gets the dungeon and level trophies fine, might kill some glutts with him later and see if he gets the shara boss trophy. I might just try making a character on a different server and see how it goes. I'm just worried if I try to do reaper route on a different server, it might cause things to bug out possibly, as I'd want to avoid grinding 40-60 naturally.

I am guessing the common theme here is everyone at level 40-50 made a reaper? I did the same thing after I made a reaper I stopped getting all trophies. I would have had the platinum already if it wasn't for this. I tried getting them on my reaper thinking that since it was the cause that maybe they would unlock on reaper but nope. Did lab of terror, and got level 60 during the dungeon and still nothing. I am planning on deleting my reaper and soloing lab of terror on mystic to see if it will un-glitch the trophies but I doubt it will but it is worth a shot at least..

Reaper actually has nothing to do with it, there's something else causing the glitch. I didn't make a reaper at all till I was 65 on archer. Some of the people who made a reaper right at hitting level 40 still got the dungeon and level trophies fine, so I don't think it's tied to reaper at all. From what I can tell, it just seems to be some kind of random glitch that affects some people, though a small amount at that.

There's maintenance tomorrow, but no clue if that'll come with a patch as well as I'm pretty sure a patch is needed to fix this issue. I tried making a character on a different server as well and leveling back up again and that did nothing as well. After Sky Garden was when I stopped getting trophies.

On 30/03/2018 at 4:08 PM, Siziolvec said:

Got the plat. Mine was glitched in a positive way. I need someone else to confirm they can get it this way.

On the list of Southern Shara bosses are a bunch of BAMs that aren't World Bosses that spawn normally, I was killing some to pass time waiting for a world boss and the Southern Shara trophy popped once I hit 15 kills. (12 of these bams and 3 of the Shara World bosses).

The BAM that popped it for me was in Sienna Canyon right near Nyx spawn point.

Not a glitch I guess as from this guide I used the extra adds are not mandatory

but if you want the in game achievement then them extra adds are mandatory 

https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/player-guides/topics/World-Boss-Achievements-Guide

Edited by xXEternal-RavenX

About this 

Discussion Thread
Aaron "GM Araya" said...    2018-04-02 12:52AM PDT
Hello,

This is a known issue that we are looking into. Unfortunately there is not a resolution that I can provide at this time. We hope to have this resolved in the near future. 

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Aaron “GM Araya”
EME Customer Support

So, it took me a while to get to level 55 so I could solo kill Gluttonous Fangspawns (and complete all of the dungeons prior that point).

I was worried when I saw a 400mb patch today - though that Shara Boss glitch would have get patched - but it wasn't.

I guess I got lucky - all of the dungeon and level trophies popped just fine and Shara Boss trophy also popped after killing 15 Fangspawns.

If that helps (or matters at all):

Sever - Draco

Class - Sorcerer (first character I started getting trophies/in-game achievements on)

Edited by Skadoki
*If that helps

It sucks I'll probably have to redo it the non glitched way when it does get fixed, despite having the in game achievement already. Maybe just killing  a regular BAM on the list will flag the trophy for me w/e this issue does get fixed, but it seems like its gonna be a couple of weeks till it does. RIP us few unlucky souls who got the glitched unobtainable trophies lol

bah i started the game but didnt read this topic, so i gonna try to play the game and see if the trophies pop, if a dungeon trophy dont pop i now the level trophies will be glitched to and will wait a few months then until its patched.

its the only thing i can do right now i think.

i play on the eu client, i dont now if that makes a difference for the glitched tropies

Edited by chellesan

1 hour ago, chellesan said:

bah i started the game but didnt read this topic, so i gonna try to play the game and see if the trophies pop, if a dungeon trophy dont pop i now the level trophies will be glitched to and will wait a few months then until its patched.

its the only thing i can do right now i think.

i play on the eu client, i dont now if that makes a difference for the glitched tropies

You can make a test drive to us sweet, let me know when you reach level 60 if the trophy will pop the dungeons buged are after the sky one at level 58 ~ 64

This is the buged trophies plus the two trophy about world bosses. 

Downed the Clown -> Clear Labyrinth of Terror
Ebon and Bone -> Clear Ebon Tower
Fear Is Not an Option -> Clear Kelsaik's Nest
Pain in the Temple -> Clear Balder's Temple dungeon
A Poke in the Eye -> Clear Argon Corpus
Plant One on Me -> Clear Sabex Armory
Brought to Justice -> Clear Macellarius Catacombs
Level 60 -> Reach level 60
Edited by NykyLionHeart

It really feels like the Sky Garden dungeon is what's causing the issues, since it seems the problem occurs after that. If it is Sky Garden causing the issues, then my guess would have to be something with how the bosses you get in Sky Garden is random, and maybe one of the bosses causes the glitch to trigger. But since Shara Boss trophy seems to be glitched in a good way, who knows to be honest.

Another thing that comes to mind is if founder's and twitch prime might affect things depending on which you have, but highly doubt that's the issue.

Edited by Grimmjow44