Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

2 hours ago, chellesan said:

try to avoid the dungeon sky garden, and then you are good i think

Dont work already tried it. 

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

So, i'm excited to start this game since i saw some videos of it back 3 years ago and i liked it right away even if i'm not a big MMO Fan.

So, soon is gonna be downloaded (45 GB taking a lot for me) but i wodner if i should starting it or not after reading of this Glitched trophies.

Can i start it or should i wait for a Patch fixing this? And in case what should i pay attention to for not having trophies glitched out? I read a dungeon is the problem here

dont start it you will just get angry wait a little more. 

About sky garden there is nothing worng there bosses are randon!!!!

Adryssir (Random)
Aileak (Random)
Barat-kyul
Crosendi (Random)
Duke Volperon & Duchess Tirania (Random)
Karascha (Random)
Laknerus (Bonus)
Mektryssir (Random)
Terkasia (Random)
Valtryssir (Random)
Zelvictus (Random)

The Arun trophy is not glitched the same way as the Share one.

I just tested it - After I killed the first 4 bosses on the list, I killed the Barraq boss 9 times and the trophy did not pop. So you have to kill each of the 11 bosses at least one time to unlock it.

Btw. it's seems like it's pretty doable and the bosses are not overfarmed yet - at least on my server. Got all of them at the first try, took me only around 2 hours.

Not like the PC version, where I had to check the spots for weeks and you had to snipe them after server maintanance xD

Cause you out level it as a reaper. You'd have to go back and solo it or run it with premade group, or level another char up and do it that way. Easier to just go back to it at 65 when you have some decent gear.

@NykyLionHeart I'll try to solo the dungeons next time I play and see how it goes. I'm really hoping this will be fixed in next week's patch if they have one, I assume they will though, the trophy fix is a high priority for them too so shouldn't take too long for it to be fixed either way.

On 5/4/2018 at 10:58 PM, Narutofreak1412 said:

I think the glitched Shara Boss one and the sky instance glitch are unrelated.

I played until lvl 40, created a reaper (starts at lvl 58) and killed the Gluttons with it. Worked like a charm.

It's just that the sky glitch makes you unable to get any more trophies. So I guess if you avoid the sky instance, you'll get it to pop everytime.

Did anyone check if the Arun Boss one is glitched the same way? That a certain BAM counts as a boss?

If not, how many bosses do you have to kill? All 11 once or could I kill, lets say, a single one multiple times?

I'd been looking for it. There are "Gluttoneous"  at Fyrmount (Ostgarath) but it doesn't work as well another one.

I killed another BAM's (Frimbilisk for example), named or not... and doesn`t work.

You need exactly kill 11 Bosses, you can check it in the "RULE ARUN" Feat

By now, i´m 8/11 of them... and yes, you can kill all them in party.

Right now we are testing if killing same BAM count like a new one or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grimmjow44 said:

Cause you out level it as a reaper. You'd have to go back and solo it or run it with premade group, or level another char up and do it that way. Easier to just go back to it at 65 when you have some decent gear.

Wasn't it 55-58 dungeon? I'll follow your advice then, and besides it's bugged anyway.

48 minutes ago, Arislamicus said:

No, it doesn't. I just got Arun trophy and you need to kill every named one at least once.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arislamicus said:

I'd been looking for it. There are "Gluttoneous"  at Fyrmount (Ostgarath) but it doesn't work as well another one.

I killed another BAM's (Frimbilisk for example), named or not... and doesn`t work.

You need exactly kill 11 Bosses, you can check it in the "RULE ARUN" Feat

By now, i´m 8/11 of them... and yes, you can kill all them in party.

You need to kill the 11 bosses on the list of the ingame achievment for the Arun trophy.

For some reason Gluttons are on the list of the Shara ingame achievment, although it's not a rare named boss (this is intended and was already like this on the PC version), but it's glitched in a way, where you just need to kill 15 bosses of that list, not one of each.

I already tested if the Arun one is glitched the same way and it's not. Just kill each one on the Arun list once, it's not that hard, because there are different channels and not many peole are hunting them yet.

1 hour ago, nyonmyan said:

Wasn't it 55-58 dungeon? I'll follow your advice then, and besides it's bugged anyway.

Sky garden is 53-57. You can run Akasha & Golden until 54 and the next instance after Sky garden opens at 56, so you either need to switch to a reaper or you just do some questing for 55 to 56.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

1 hour ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

Sky garden is 53-57. You can run Akasha & Golden until 54 and the next instance after Sky garden opens at 56, so you either need to switch to a reaper or you just do some questing for 55 to 56.

Yeah, I've followed the guides but almost all of them are outdated. Missed the Labyrinth of Terror as well.

1 hour ago, GunnerZeus said:

How does doing the sky dungeon glitch the trophies exactly?

We don't know for sure, but the bosses in that instance are random and I assume if you don't get the "right" ones, it somehow glitches the trophy set and you won't be able to unlock any more trophies for the game.

1 hour ago, GunnerZeus said:

How does doing the sky dungeon glitch the trophies exactly?

i'd guess some of the bosses don't activate the trophy. that or you might need to have certain bosses killed alongside the secret boss in order to get it. I can't remember when mine clicked.

Once again, only a couple guesses

If it's the former, there's I think 11-12 bosses that can appear in the dungeon at random. Some may progress the trophy, some may not. Perhaps completing one stage of the trophy that's not part of the programmed list hangs up a completion flag somewhere in the programming. This might be what's causing people to have trouble with the 60, 65, and latter dungeon trophies.

If it's the latter, there's a little guy that runs around halfway through the last boss fight. Kill him and you might get a key, unlocking a secret boss area. If killing the final boss doesn't hit it, giving the dungeon a few runs can't hurt - especially if they missed the secret boss or whatnot.

1 hour ago, Siziolvec said:

That or you might need to have certain bosses killed alongside the secret boss in order to get it

Nope, can confirm that you do NOT have to kill the secret boss for the trophy, mine popped right after the final boss.

I did get the key during the last fight though, but my group left right after the final boss (but I doubt that it changes anything).

5 hours ago, Skadoki said:

Nope, can confirm that you do NOT have to kill the secret boss for the trophy, mine popped right after the final boss.

I did get the key during the last fight though, but my group left right after the final boss (but I doubt that it changes anything).

I skipped over Sky Garden because I didn't feel like leveling my Mystic and only had 3 other dungeons left before I went back to do Sky Garden. When I went through I had the boss from Cultist Refuge, Ice Giant, and the guy riding the monster. Trophy popped on final boss and then we did the secret boss. Then my trophies stopped popping. Did the dungeon again and got the vampire boss, ice giant, guy riding the monster and didn't fix itself. Might just go solo it on my reaper a couple times to be honest. Should be able to at this point, try and get some more bosses killed on it.

So, I skipped Sky Garden, Labyrinth of Terror and Manaya's Core (because nobody was queuing for that one). Did them solo after I got the other trophies, Sky Garden last, killed the key bearer and the trophy+plat popped after I finished off the boss.

Not sure if I lucked out or did something right, but I hope it helps!

1 hour ago, nyonmyan said:

So, I skipped Sky Garden, Labyrinth of Terror and Manaya's Core (because nobody was queuing for that one). Did them solo after I got the other trophies, Sky Garden last, killed the key bearer and the trophy+plat popped after I finished off the boss.

Not sure if I lucked out or did something right, but I hope it helps!

Did you have any issues with level trophies?

On 4/6/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sora9427 said:

So, i'm excited to start this game since i saw some videos of it back 3 years ago and i liked it right away even if i'm not a big MMO Fan.

So, soon is gonna be downloaded (45 GB taking a lot for me) but i wodner if i should starting it or not after reading of this Glitched trophies.

Can i start it or should i wait for a Patch fixing this? And in case what should i pay attention to for not having trophies glitched out? I read a dungeon is the problem here

If you wanna play it. Just play it. Im sure itll be fix eventually. Just have fun. Unless of course you are a hardcore trophy hunter that would die if a trophy didnt pop.

3 hours ago, Dark_War_Angel said:

So if I have Ebon Tower trophy glitched, is there a way I can unglitch it?

as of now, maybe not - other than trying it again a few times or trying on another server/character.

It sucks, but as soon as its fixed you'll be able to faceroll through ebon tower at 65 in barely a few minutes.

• Like 1