Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

I just got my plat now.

Skipped sky garden and did all the other stuff until only the sky garden trophy was left.

Solo'd the instance and got the trophy.

My bosses were:

1) Duke Volperon (Goth pair)

2) Ice Giant (not random)

3) Zelvictus (Red dragon)

4) Mektryssir (Derp dragon)

(you can look up the bosses in the ingame achievements section)

EBON tower is not glitched....

People are just not clearing the entire dungeon.  They stop and quit out after the first boss room, there's several more bosses after that as you make your way deeper into the level. 

I found it weird that a few of my groups would disband after the first boss room, so the next time I played it, I told them to clear the entire thing with me.  After the last boss the trophy popped.

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

Got my plat, I haven't skipped a single dungeon and I have done every dungeon as soon as was available to me. I've created and used only one character in EU server.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, DARKB1KE said:

EBON tower is not glitched....

People are just not clearing the entire dungeon.  They stop and quit out after the first boss room, there's serveral more bosses after that as you make your way deeper into the level. 

I found it weird that a few of my groups would disband after the first boss room, so the next time I played it, I told them to clear the entire thing with me.  After the last boss the trophy popped.

I noticed this silly trend too. I personally used the Vanguard Request section to track if it was the dungeon's final boss or not :unsure:

• Like 1

I maybe have a solution for the bugged trophy's. My Shara Boss trophy didnt popped on my 2 characters and both dungeon trophy's didnt pop also.

So I did Sky garden again with 2 others just for EXP and after leaving this happend in the loading screen....  

HgiDPbI.png

I am now going to do the terror dungeon. See if it also pops.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX
  • Like 1

Just now, ShadowhunterrX said:

I only did it once and then I got the gold trophy.  Manaya's Core also unlocked now, so after my retry i got 4 trophy's.

Interesting. Can't solo the dungeon yet as a 64 reaper, not sure if I should try and finish off the last 1/4 to 65 and try it again with the free 65 gear. HMM

Just now, Yadilie said:

Interesting. Can't solo the dungeon yet as a 64 reaper, not sure if I should try and finish off the last 1/4 to 65 and try it again with the free 65 gear. HMM

everything after sky glitched on me, but 65 and Manaya did pop for some reason, i am doing some solo runs on sky atm, see if it triggers Aruns or anything else

53 minutes ago, chellesan said:

so im finally at sky garden, but im 54 and i see sky garden is until 57, so i can wait until a patch before im 58 or try it before it disepears from the instant matching. or i can skip it, decissions to make lol

For all that is holy in the world, SKIP SKY GARDEN!

It's posted that this is the leading cause of the bug.  Get to level 65 first then go do all other dungeons except Sky Garden.  Do it last. 

11 hours ago, TheNastyChocobos said:

welcome to the club

i did some solo runs on sky but no luck 1f615.png

Have you try to rerun others ? After my 1 sky retry everything pops for me again except the terror dungeon. Didnt do Eron Tower yet bec waiting time was 90 min.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

Have you try to rerun others ? After my 1 sky retry everything pops for me again except the terror dungeon. Didnt do Eron Tower yet bec waiting time was 90 min.

did they pop instantly after finishing a sky run, or you had to go back and redo them? im gonna try and do some more runs today

1 hour ago, TheNastyChocobos said:

did they pop instantly after finishing a sky run, or you had to go back and redo them? im gonna try and do some more runs today

Go back and redo them ;). Sky garden glitched something but it seems you can undo it by retry it once. 

Eron tower also pops so retry sky garden first guys and after that redo every dungeon were you didnt get a trophy for.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

First server.

Mystic, I made sky garden and do not jump dungeon trophies or level 60, create a reaper, neither give me dungeon trophies, nor level ...

Second server. 

I believe mystical up to level 40, I believe reaper, I kill all the boss, for arun boss trophy and neither jump ... :(