Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

Grimmjow44

4 hours ago, WhisperEH said:

Sorry for repeating question but I am so confused.

I have bugged some trophies (lvl 60, lvl 65, Terror, Ebon, Kelsaik, Sabex) but I have all the others.

There is anyway to pop them?? I have done history quest to kelsaik but nothing.

If I level up one character in other server they will pop up (if i skip Saleron)?

or it must be for other client (I am European account, i have to do it from US account??)

Thanks

At this point, I'd just forget about it for a few weeks. There is supposedly a fix coming, so you should get your trophies retroactively whenever the update comes.

This is assuming that they actually do have the fix for it this time and not just another case of false hope when the patch comes around. I'm pretty sure they probably have the fix worked out for it finally, though. I would probably just wait and see myself, and if its STILL not fixed, then I'd probably just consider trying the different region trophy workaround. 

On 09/05/2018 at 10:16 PM, Grimmjow44 said:

This is assuming that they actually do have the fix for it this time and not just another case of false hope when the patch comes around. I'm pretty sure they probably have the fix worked out for it finally, though. I would probably just wait and see myself, and if its STILL not fixed, then I'd probably just consider trying the different region trophy workaround. 

But you had platinum on May 1st. How ?

I didn't mean me specifically when I said that, I mean for those who still have glitched trophies. I got tired of waiting around for a fix, so I got mine by trying to get them on a different region of the game(EU), since it glitched for me on NA.

just saw this 

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26454/patch-1-07-trophy-full-fixed 

he/she said that they fixed the trophies and got them after logging in, however, I just checked for an update but it says the last update is 1.06 < -- NA. 

I think the update is out in the Eu only for now. 

Edit 1: this is the update notes : http://updatecrazy.com/tera-1-07-update-patch-notes-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

* Achievements and Trophies 

• All trophies and achievements should now display properly.
    • Trophies/achievements previously earned should be awarded retroactively. * 
Edited by Sora
  • Like 1

Can someone clarify what's needed for Arun boss I could be mistaken but I believe this one just glitched on me

EDIT: After some research this trophy has indeed glitched on me I've killed all 11 world bosses from the area, killing my last 2 today I obtained the associated feat and title you get as a reward but no trophy

Edited by JL85

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 0:24 PM, FearForDignity said:

So nothing is bugged on the US ver anymore? Lot's of confusing info about this game. 

I had no issues, aside from Saleron's Sky Garden, which took many (like 8) clears to unlock. Apparently this is due to the random nature of the bosses and not a bug, but when the trophy popped my feats showed I had not yet beaten every possible boss for that dungeon.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...