Grimmjow44

Warning: Glitched/Bugged Trophies

224 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, WhisperEH said:

Sorry for repeating question but I am so confused.

I have bugged some trophies (lvl 60, lvl 65, Terror, Ebon, Kelsaik, Sabex) but I have all the others.

There is anyway to pop them?? I have done history quest to kelsaik but nothing.

If I level up one character in other server they will pop up (if i skip Saleron)?

or it must be for other client (I am European account, i have to do it from US account??)

Thanks

At this point, I'd just forget about it for a few weeks. There is supposedly a fix coming, so you should get your trophies retroactively whenever the update comes.

This is assuming that they actually do have the fix for it this time and not just another case of false hope when the patch comes around. I'm pretty sure they probably have the fix worked out for it finally, though. I would probably just wait and see myself, and if its STILL not fixed, then I'd probably just consider trying the different region trophy workaround. 

On 09/05/2018 at 10:16 PM, Grimmjow44 said:

This is assuming that they actually do have the fix for it this time and not just another case of false hope when the patch comes around. I'm pretty sure they probably have the fix worked out for it finally, though. I would probably just wait and see myself, and if its STILL not fixed, then I'd probably just consider trying the different region trophy workaround. 

But you had platinum on May 1st. How ?

I didn't mean me specifically when I said that, I mean for those who still have glitched trophies. I got tired of waiting around for a fix, so I got mine by trying to get them on a different region of the game(EU), since it glitched for me on NA.

just saw this 

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26454/patch-1-07-trophy-full-fixed 

he/she said that they fixed the trophies and got them after logging in, however, I just checked for an update but it says the last update is 1.06 < -- NA. 

I think the update is out in the Eu only for now. 

Edit 1: this is the update notes : http://updatecrazy.com/tera-1-07-update-patch-notes-for-ps4-and-xbox-one/

* Achievements and Trophies 

• All trophies and achievements should now display properly.
    • Trophies/achievements previously earned should be awarded retroactively. * 
Edited by Sora

I can safely say that the 1.07 patch did pop all the glitches trophies for me :3 was stuck at 15/26 for about a month xD

My wife just managed to get the trophies with patch 1.07. I’ll test mine out later

my game keep crashing, cant connect to my character ...they dont want to give me my trophies apparently 

Edited by vinc-val

3 minutes ago, vinc-val said:

my game keep crashing, cant connect to my character ...they dont want to give me my trophies apparently 

Yeah atm it is crashing a lot for me as well so probly best to wait couple hours then try again 

Good they finally fixed the issue once and for all. No more eternally waiting. Congrats to all finally being able to ding their platinum from being glitched for weeks

Error CE-34878-0 every time I try to connect to my character. Excellent "fix". I guess I'll have to wait a bit more.

Patch is out in the US, kids.

Trophies are popping.

i noticing the platinum is getting lower rarity, nice that everyone getting his platinums

Can someone clarify what's needed for Arun boss I could be mistaken but I believe this one just glitched on me

EDIT: After some research this trophy has indeed glitched on me I've killed all 11 world bosses from the area, killing my last 2 today I obtained the associated feat and title you get as a reward but no trophy

Edited by JL85

Yay it popped trophy for me I'm so happy they fixed it, I stopped playing after 1st trophy glitched because I was scared, time to go back and start playing towards plat again :) 

I ended up creating a reaper about 7 bosses in and Arun Boss popped!! got my platinum!!

So is it safe to run that sky dungeon now before the other trophies?

I just ran sky garden and the trophy didn't unlock.

Edit: I got it. Check the Xbox site and they said you have to run it more than once because bosses are random

Edited by NutellaOrgies

So nothing is bugged on the US ver anymore? Lot's of confusing info about this game. 

On 8/16/2018 at 0:24 PM, FearForDignity said:

So nothing is bugged on the US ver anymore? Lot's of confusing info about this game. 

I had no issues, aside from Saleron's Sky Garden, which took many (like 8) clears to unlock. Apparently this is due to the random nature of the bosses and not a bug, but when the trophy popped my feats showed I had not yet beaten every possible boss for that dungeon.

Sorry to revive this thread, but are the trophies glitched? I got to lvl 30 yesterday and that trophy never popped. 

I just got to Level 10 right now. No pop

12 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Sorry to revive this thread, but are the trophies glitched? I got to lvl 30 yesterday and that trophy never popped. 

Just got to Level 10. No pop