I heard this game is pretty decent storytelling and compelling action adventure, where can I get this ?

FielVeredus

29 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Plus, why waste a 20% code for like 20 cents? I really hope he's not using it on just this one game! Lol.

Well, if it was one that was going to expire in 2 days, and there was nothing else you wanted, I could see it. Lol. Especially, if your remaining wallet balance wouldn't cover the full price. Beats buying a PSN card. ;)

2 hours ago, Jaco said:

Well, if it was one that was going to expire in 2 days, and there was nothing else you wanted, I could see it. Lol. Especially, if your remaining wallet balance wouldn't cover the full price. Beats buying a PSN card. ;)

I suppose... Though, I would probably just go buy another $20 card to make myself feel better about it. Of course, I hardly ever buy anything digital unless it's on sale, so I am kind of a cheap scate when it comes to that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I suppose... Though, I would probably just go buy another $20 card to make myself feel better about it. Of course, I hardly ever buy anything digital unless it's on sale, so I am kind of a cheap scate when it comes to that.

I'm pretty much the same way. Though that's with all the games I buy. Lol. But especially digital since you don't get something you can hold in your hands. 

I just don't want to buy a European gift card just to get this game, it will cost like at least  10 to me.

Plus if it is on US PSN. it basically free because i have Sony Reward sign up and every plat =$1 and every gold is like $0.1  so basically if i bought this game, I will be profit lol.

You know what's most annoying? Having not heard of the game before and just looking at the trophy list, I thought it was a war game. Based purely on the trophy names, images and descriptions that would actually be a list I'd want if it wasn't attached to such a stupid game. At least with 1000 Top rated the trophy images and descriptions matched the game. 

9 minutes ago, Jaco said:

It is a very deceptive trophy list. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets pulled again because of that. 

I would. That would signal to me that Sony cares WAY more about trophies than they’ve demonstrated on dozens or hundreds of games in the last decade. 

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

I would. That would signal to me that Sony cares WAY more about trophies than they’ve demonstrated on dozens or hundreds of games in the last decade. 

Well, according to the dev, it was originally pulled for advertising itself as an easy trophy game. All he had to do was change the stuff saying this, and it would be put back on the Store. Pulling it due to it pretending to be something it's not wouldn't be too far of a stretch. Them pulling the first game makes it seem like they care if enough people complain. 

6 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Apparently, this is on Top 10 most played on PSNP right now lol.

So, it sold a ton I guess. They got at least €2,190+ without platform fee now.

OMG! They’re just rolling around in all that greedy cash they’re pulling in because of this game! 

/s 

Maybe there is something we don't see on the first look. Maybe there is a deeper meaning behind the way you move the patterns. Maybe we are all talking in a sarcastic or ironic way about the game and miss the real point, the thoughtful sense, the breathtaking narrative. Maybe the developers wanted to tell us something really important, something that could change our way of living, our view on specific things. But we are all too blind to see it? 

Okay, just kidding :)