too Buggy game

trixter123

wish they would  stop releaseing games that aint finished  , was flying destroying silos  then  a bright light a loading screen then captured in some bunker with no clue whats going on , now nicks plane is gone and cant complete the mission.

Edited by trixter123
  • Like 1

I've had no issues with it, and it's been very stable on my PS4 Pro. I only had one crash and that was during Arcade mode multiplayer. The single player is solid, and OP is complaining about a story / gameplay mechanic that is working as intended (even if it's a bit odd the first time it happens).

By open-world Ubisoft standards, Far Cry 5 is a very solid and stable game.

• Like 3

Only problem I ran into was the back of a truck wouldn’t open up after I interacted with the lever for the ramp to come down. Besides that I’ve had no issues. We’re lucky this game came out this finished unlike most other triple A games that come now.

The only bug I had was at the end of the The Widowmaker mission.

The truck disappeared on me while I was driving it and it just failed me, reloading and then 'Mission Fail' as soon as it loaded. Did this three times before I had to 'End Mission' it.

I thought I had killed my game. ?

I'm surprised to see no one else has encountered the issue I did.

When I was going up against John, right after I killed him instead of it going into the scene the game loaded me to a random part of the map. There was no sound, and a truck drove up and started shooting at me. I couldn't use my weapons or open my weapon wheel. And the truck couldn't kill me. Seriously, I just stood there letting it shoot me for a few minutes. After I reloaded the checkpoint it loaded me right into the scene.

Apart from that I've really been enjoying it, except for the amount of dialogue, even I got sick of it to the point where if it's not a scene I skip it. And I only use Boomer because I quickly learned I can't trust the human partners to not start shooting at their own shadows or blowing everything up. Especially whoever the guy is in Faith's region...

I was going for a prepper stash and two helicopters started shooting at him, he kept complaining about it, wouldn't go down, and wouldn't move. He just stood there and did nothing but whine. I had to leave the house I was looking for the keycard in just to go kill the choppers because I just got so annoyed with all the noise. I've actually had that issue with him a couple other times while I was waiting for him to get his kills done. I say waiting because, as he wouldn't move or do anything most of the time, even if I told him to attack someone it was pretty much a coin flip on whether he'd do it or not. He got stuck in a doorway once too...

Also, Nick's icon is still on the map and still triggers his radio call, even though I have that region, including his missions, fully completed.

I'm sure I encountered a few other issues as well, like a deer head sticking out of the ground or a wolf getting stuck on a rock, both of which happened this morning. But like I said, I've been mostly enjoying it so far.

And now there is a guy in the water who I can't kill so I can't continue the Doctor's Orders quest.

Found another one where the icons when you tell a party member to attack or move don't disappear even after moving a fairly large distance away.

Don't know if this is one, but I found one of Faith's crazies in Seeley's Cabin, there is no way to get in there but you're still able to mark him with Boomer.

Edited by Atlanticatis

end  of faith mission just spawn a empthy bunker with the sherif no  enemy's  have to reload mission to trigger properly

hurk guy is going for the wtachtower and just runs 20 mins around instead of going to it keeps triggering talk abut npcs 

farm you must burn the levers for the water cant be  turned until reload checkpoint 

stuck in car cant  get out unless you make suicide

5 minutes ago, trixter123 said:

end  of faith mission just spawn a empthy bunker with the sherif no  enemy's  have to reload mission to trigger properly

hurk guy is going for the wtachtower and just runs 20 mins around instead of going to it keeps triggering talk abut npcs 

farm you must burn the levers for the water cant be  turned until reload checkpoint 

stuck in car cant  get out unless you make suicide

Well sucks to be you then since no one else has had these "bugs" lol

• Like 1

My game has completely crashed on me multiple times. It says that the game is corrupt, so i re-installed the game (twice) on my PS4-Pro and my current issues revolve around playing for either 5-10 minutes and then i get the game crash, or i get a solid 2-3 hours out of it and then BOOM i get the same issue. It really frustrates me because as i am just about to get into the game and get tunnel vision trying to plat it my progress is suddenly stopped short! Always been a huge fan of FC games, but it does get to the point where they seemingly getting quite lazy at avoiding these problems from the get go.

To be fair when it comes to this. I haven't come across too many bugs.

I have had one or two though, I shot an Elk then he kept falling through the floor, comes back up, auto-dies again and then falls through again and it just kept on doing it. :lol:Other one is just the hired help just keep running back and forward, I don't use them much though. Probably should.

So far so good though, really enjoyable game.

Edited by XIRCHRAD-

I've run into a few, but nothing to bad.

Jumping off a tower, opening the parachute to late and just parachuting through the floor was weird but rather funny tbh.

Rammed an enemy jeep, only for it to flip, fly over me, land on it's wheels and vanish. Then fall on my car as a burned wreck :lol

Still, not that buggy, certainly not enough to ruin it