jamaicanchampion

A warning for those who use the debug mode.

31 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, IoIly said:

Doo not use it. You have risk to mess up your time stamps. Check my trophy list. I did not get trophy Power Lunch althogh i got trophy Maximum Power https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1250-jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy/IoIly I use account IoIly to test games and for boosting but i will be very upset if mods ban account for messing up time stamps

Hide the game and it shouldn't get flagged.

36 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Hide the game and it shouldn't get flagged.

To hide trophies is a shame. I better leave psnprofile if i ll get ban here for crime which i did not commit

I had completed this game a few times (PS2, VITA etc) and finally decided to finish off my PS3 platinum run (which was part of my ever growing pile of shame/unfinished games). To hasten this, I tried the debug mode (I was already at around approx 75% completion so it wasn't needed at all! laziness more than anything).

At the final area, I used it to allow me to make Jak "float"around the environment to bypass some platforming and in doing so, somehow broke the level (the sages never spawned, so I can't rescue them). I also managed to get the lurkers to spawn after teleporting away from, then driving the bike back to the final area. But after the ambush, no trophy popped for that. Not sure how many other's playthroughs have been affected in similar ways, but be wary of the debug mode! :(

On 23/11/2018 at 11:09 AM, GonzoWARgasm said:

Jak 1 is literally a 6-7 hr platinum.

Its really not