Wipeout PSVR, Its Amazing!

Prairie_Falcon_

Highly recommend buying the omega collection and playing in VR, best VR title to date IMO, and the first game I find I actually enjoy MORE in VR than on 2-d tv. might try and get the plat. even though its notoriously hard. you can play multiplayer in vr against non vr players as well. check it out, support SonyXDev studio this is a great FREE update for the omega collection!

@redtailedhawk847 Does it give you motion sickness? I tried VR on GT Sports, and I felt fine after one race, but I thought I was going to vomit after the second one. I never got motion sickness from the VR, but that hit me hard. Since this was a racing game, I wondered if it would be pretty bad.

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@redtailedhawk847 Does it give you motion sickness? I tried VR on GT Sports, and I felt fine after one race, but I thought I was going to vomit after the second one. I never got motion sickness from the VR, but that hit me hard. Since this was a racing game, I wondered if it would be pretty bad.

Same question I have. Any type of actual racing game throws my stomach off. (Although Eagle Flight is surprisingly well made to the point where I'm not even fazed by it, but then again you're a bird and not driving a vehicle lol)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

1 hour ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Same question I have. Any type of actual racing game throws my stomach off. (Although Eagle Flight is surprisingly well made to the point where I'm not even fazed by it, but then again you're a bird and not driving a vehicle lol)

As someone who got sick on GT sport as well I can say that this game was WAY less nauseating than GT sport I even turned off all the comfort settings and was fine, played for 2 hours straight, only thing I experienced was eye strain (probs shouldn't play vr that long anyways) the graphics are WAY better than gt sport as well. by default the game has a high amount of comfort setting enabled. I honestly thought this would be the most vomit educing game on vr, and was hesitant at first but ITS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE LEAST, props to Xdev they nailed it. ( I do have my "VR" legs now so even gt sport doesnt make me as sick as it used to)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, redtailedhawk847 said:

As someone who got sick on GT sport as well I can say that this game was WAY less nauseating than GT sport I even turned off all the comfort settings and was fine, played for 2 hours straight, only thing I experienced was eye strain (probs shouldn't play vr that long anyways) the graphics are WAY better than gt sport as well. by default the game has a high amount of comfort setting enabled. I honestly thought this would be the most vomit educing game on vr, and was hesitant at first but ITS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE LEAST, props to Xdev they nailed it. ( I do have my "VR" legs now so even gt sport doesnt make me as sick as it used to)

Interesting. GT Sports is the only game I got motion sickness on. I thought it was probably from the high speed racing. I was 100% fine with Job Simulator, Superhot, Playroom VR, and Thumper (demo only). I wonder if Wipeout does something subtle to reduce the nausea...