Cross buy or glitch?

Property_Damage

So as we all know last month or so, R&C was a free download for PS+ subscribers on PS4.  I added it to my library thinking nothing of it.  Just a moment ago i was scrolling through my library of purchased games and there it was, not in the PS+ section but in my purchased section of my library.  The only time i actually purchased this game was the trilogy on my ps vita..years ago..and it still sits in my backlog to this very day!  So, is this game actually cross buy or did i stumble upon a nice little glitch that allows me to permanently own the ps4 version?  Kinda like when Mercenary Kings was a free ps+ download and if you then downloaded the ps vita version it makes it so you permanently own it. (But that game actually is cross buy, from what i remember)

Edited by Property_Damage

5 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Pretty sure plus games go into "purchased" section as well. I had to hide all mine.

They dont, with the latest firmware update your library has a section dedicated for your PS+ downloads, this and mercenary kings are the only 2 ps+ games that are in my purchased section

i even checked through the PS+ icon in the top left corner of the dashboard and looked at “My PS+ games” and its not there but everything else that i added to my library through PS+ is

Edited by Property_Damage

I have a variety of games I got through Plus in my purchased tab. I just think it's how you get them. The past 2 months I've been away from my ps4 when the games come out, so I get them through the mobile store. They've been going in my purchased tab for the most part. However the one's I get through the console store stays in the Plus tab

3 minutes ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

I have a variety of games I got through Plus in my purchased tab. I just think it's how you get them. The past 2 months I've been away from my ps4 when the games come out, so I get them through the mobile store. They've been going in my purchased tab for the most part. However the one's I get through the console store stays in the Plus tab

I have it downloading to my system now

ill post back later when its done and see if it has an expiration date (when my subscription ends) or if it doesnt

I have a load of games I've gotten from PS+ that appear in my purchased list but don't appear in my Plus list. Games like 10 Second Ninja X, Aaru's Awakening, Alienation, Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry, Bloodborne, Downwell, Furi, Helldivers, Injustice, both Infamous games, Lumo, Metal Gear Solid V, Oddworld, Resident Evil HD, Resogun and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood among a few others.

I downloaded Downwell since it's tiny and even though it doesn't appear in my Plus list, it still has the same expiry date attached to it as all my other PS+ games.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crestfallen said:

I have a load of games I've gotten from PS+ that appear in my purchased list but don't appear in my Plus list. Games like 10 Second Ninja X, Aaru's Awakening, Alienation, Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry, Bloodborne, Downwell, Furi, Helldivers, Injustice, both Infamous games, Lumo, Metal Gear Solid V, Oddworld, Resident Evil HD, Resogun and Until Dawn: Rush of Blood among a few others.

I downloaded Downwell since it's tiny and even though it doesn't appear in my Plus list, it still has the same expiry date attached to it as all my other PS+ games.

Yeah im starting to see this now

i just got a little excited with the thought they could have let a free game slip through the cracks

Its not that they did because they didnt, they are just completely unorganized with how they sort things, oh well