Does anyone still plays the DLC content?

YROSHIKU

Just asking out of curiosity, because I just can't find anyone to team up with and at this point after all of my attempts and wating at each shrine it feel like as impossible as finding someone who thinks that Shark Exorcist was a masterpiece. I don't know if that's just my bad luck, maybe wrong hours I'm trying to play at or maybe I'm so underleveled but either way it's still a little bit strange for me that there's no one would want to play casualy to help others or maybe grind for materials or even Amrita. So well here's my question what do you think guys? Does any of you still plays it? And what's your experience with teaming up with people online?

17 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

Just asking out of curiosity, because I just can't find anyone to team up with and at this point after all of my attempts and wating at each shrine it feel like as impossible as finding someone who thinks that Shark Exorcist was a masterpiece. I don't know if that's just my bad luck, maybe wrong hours I'm trying to play at or maybe I'm so underleveled but either way it's still a little bit strange for me that there's no one would want to play casualy to help others or maybe grind for materials or even Amrita. So well here's my question what do you think guys? Does any of you still plays it? And what's your experience with teaming up with people online?

I have the same problem.

Edited by BIazkowicz

As much as it makes me happy to know that I'm not alone it really sucks at the same time, I really hoped that there will be more people playing it after the release of the complete edition :/. Anyway if you guys want and don't mind we can team up and work together on it, lemme know and I send each of you an invitation to my firend list and we'll figure out the details. Or well if you want you can send me one right away ;), I'll gladly accept them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/3/2018 at 7:26 AM, YROSHIKU said:

I think is your internet, cause I was having the same problem...as soon I changed the internet provider I can play with others.