Who is your best character?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1 keep in mind, whether by lazyness, frustration or lack of skill i've yet to complete anyone's Score attack or Challenge (no expert challenge, nothing, my record was around 20 with shadow labrys)

2 I'm very rusted right now, i just picked up the game after nearly a yeah so i'll try not mixing referances

Anyways, i can handle melee characters fine (Yu, Yosuke, Aki, Mi-chan, etc.) (no Kanji, i hate grabbing in this game) and i think i can hold my own using ranged (cept yukiko, i hate using her), but there's no escape, my best so far was with Yu '-'...

Second close was Yosuke though, if only his Speed boost wasn't awaken only T_T i could actually get used to it...

HOWEVER, as i said b4 that was a long time ago (mostly), right now i wanna see if i can tear of the dust with someone else, considering the facts i'm thinking about elizabeth...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't say I'm that good. I like having a multitude of character's to play as, I enjoy playing as the majority of the cast, save Teddie, Akihiko and Shadow Labrys. The characters I find myself using the most would be Yukiko, Naoto and Elizabeth (and no I don't spam Ziodyne). Though I do enjoy playing as Mitsuru and Chie too.

• 3 weeks later...

So many Yu players. But I like playing against him, because some people just pick him because he's the main character in persona 4 and don't know anything about him but mashing A and DP. 

I play as Chie and sometimes Shadow Labrys. I don't know why but I really like the playstyle of Chie. And Shadow Labrys is just Shadow Labrys. She is evil, bad and not nice. :D

But I am a really bad player in this game. I know some combos and stuff and I was able to get to lvl 30(but my winrate is like 35%). I tried Score Attack a few times, but I was only able to get to Kanji. He grabs you for like 5k dmg that's insane.

I tried Challenge Mode and was able to do 295 Challenges. I managed to do all of Shadow Labrys Challenges but Challenge 25 because I'm stupid. :D I still need Challenge 28-30 of Chie.

But I will try to get the platinum! I have to! :D

So many Yu players. But I like playing against him, because some people just pick him because he's the main character in persona 4 and don't know anything about him but mashing A and DP. 

Because he has the coolest skill of all =D Cross Slash is as Mitsuru would say... Brilliant =D

And IzaOka's final move as well.

You are right about him being selected mostly because he's MC (and because he's swaggy as f*ck xD) but imo his skills are coolest of all =)

• 4 weeks later...

My best is probably Elizabeth if I get angry and start spamming my lasers. Though I'm actually pretty badass without it. I've also have gotten pretty good with Chie (thinking about using her online) and Akihito (though I'm kind of a one-trick pony with Aki). The only characters I really suck at is Aigis and Labrys. Even though online, you can be a beast with anyone if you know how to guard and when to counter. Most online players don't seem to guard much...

• 2 weeks later...

I main Yukiko and play around a bit with Labrys.

Also pretty good with Yu, but anyone who has hands is good with Yu because he's incredibly easy to play due to massive damage output, attack range and easy combos.

Can't even make progress in Score Attack though, although I'm up at 240 challenges even though I started them a couple of days ago.

• 2 weeks later...