Servers are now closed, trophies unattainable

SlyAceZeta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

This game is painful for me because I ended at 14/15 trophies and there was nothing more relaxing than just doing some co-op multiplayer games during some downtime. Didn't care that there were some OP players who rack up crazy amount of points, just had fun doing my part.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Only if the online only trophies were obtained after the servers closed. If they got them before the servers closed, there's nothing to report.

That's what I'm asking about, all trophies were popped between January 2024 and February 2024, and I don't know what does and doesn't require the online services.

I haven't played this game, have no clue what's obtainable offline, and would like to try this title if possible, but if all trophies are all online then I've simply misunderstood and someone has cheated to obtain all trophies.

EDIT: I understand OP has suggested all trophies are unobtainable, so sorry if this all comes off as passive aggressive, just want to know what is possible for someone like me who hasn't started the game

Edited by Moostache7
Clarification

Yes, they cheated. Every so often, someone will pop the trophies for this game, and whenever I notice, I report them as illegitimate (as I'm going to do right now). They didn't even try to make the trophies make sense -- they popped the campaign trophies for the tutorial mission and Mission 1 at the same time (five seconds apart) but they also popped the campaign trophy for Mission 5 two days prior.

Please don't revive this topic for obvious cheaters. This game is still shut down and, believe me, if they announced its revival at any point, I would personally be screaming about it from the heavens everywhere I could.

To be clear, ALL trophies in this list require access to the online servers. ALL trophies in this list, therefore, are currently unobtainable. I make this very clear in the trophy guide.

Edited by SlyAceZeta
adding note about all trophies being unobtainable
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

That's what I'm asking about, all trophies were popped between January 2024 and February 2024, and I don't know what does and doesn't require the online services.

I haven't played this game, have no clue what's obtainable offline, and would like to try this title if possible, but if all trophies are all online then I've simply misunderstood and someone has cheated to obtain all trophies.

EDIT: I understand OP has suggested all trophies are unobtainable, so sorry if this all comes off as passive aggressive, just want to know what is possible for someone like me who hasn't started the game

Install PSNP+, then you can see at a glance which trophies are unobtainable: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78709-psnp-v84-improved-psnp-game-lists-and-more/

Also, I've just remembered, this game was online only so as SlyAceZeta has said, any recent earners are guaranteed hackers so need reporting immediately!