Trophy Glitch

I was looking through my trophies for Siege to see which ones I had to get, and there were 3: Get 2500 kills in Terrorist Hunt, Get 100 penetration kills in Terrorist Hunt, and Win 100 defense games of Terrorist Hunt. Pretty easy, right? Well, turns out, I already have one of the trophies. Working out how many more kills I needed to get, I found out that I have almost 3000 kills, yet I still haven't received the trophy. Anyone know why?

12 minutes ago, RetroGaming99 said:

I was looking through my trophies for Siege to see which ones I had to get, and there were 3: Get 2500 kills in Terrorist Hunt, Get 100 penetration kills in Terrorist Hunt, and Win 100 defense games of Terrorist Hunt. Pretty easy, right? Well, turns out, I already have one of the trophies. Working out how many more kills I needed to get, I found out that I have almost 3000 kills, yet I still haven't received the trophy. Anyone know why?

The RB6 stats website bundles together total kills gotten from Terrorist Hunt and Situations, so it's likely that you just have a little bit more kills to get in Terrorist Hunt before it unlocks. I'd recommend taking a look at the trophy guide for more info on stuff like this

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1