Does anyone think these 'Must Die' modes are just fkn stupid?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Going to try Joe Must Die at some point this week so time will tell. Surely nothing will be as cheaply made and horrendous as that 21 game mode, though. I got the first trophy for it and gave up, that Survival shit isn't worth the headaches and frustration.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Joe Must Die. You actually have to sit there and strategise and plan your resources, it's very satisfying.

Ethan Must Die is not. You cant plan shit when everything gets randomised so a death just feels like wasted time rather than anything else

• 3 weeks later...
On 1.4.2018 at 3:26 PM, rockstarjazz said:

wheres the fun in the lack of checkpoints and wasting time doing the same crap over and over again?

i'm doing joe must die mode and its just dumb. there should be more checkpoints. i hate having to waste hours getting to the same point again. wont even let you save.

its really dumb.

Totally with you, it's probably the worst dlc of all Resi parts -.- together with this anoying Blackjack Sawish bullshit. Passed on these two trophies on my old account and will pass on there as well on my new one here as well. It's dull and boring to do the same stuff over and over again. I mean Jack's 55 Birthday DLC for example was great. Needed some practice but you get better each run. But those runs only takes like 10 minutes or so. Playing the whole beyond 60 minutes dlc crap from scratch every time.... -.- 

• Like 1