The Official PSNP "Look What Came In The Mail Today" Thread

Parker

Yakuza Ishin! came in the mail! :D Excited to start it, maybe after I finish the story of Y3.

ihWex.jpg

Still expecting my copies of Ground Zeroes and Saturday Morning RPG so hopefully I will be back in this thread soon.

Both of these did in fact come in the mail as well. I didn't take pictures of SMRPG though and sadly Ground Zeroes didn't work (and it came in one of those lame grey used GameStop boxes) so I had to return it.
  • Like 3

Yakuza 4 came in the mail. Too lazy to take any pictures, but you get the idea. :P

Kinda' funny though, I had no idea they were sending me a European copy so I guess I unintentionally got another import. My Yakuza collection is pretty diverse now. An American copy of Yakuza 3, now a European copy of Yakuza 4, a digital copy of Yakuza 5 (well, it was the only way to get Yakuza 5...), and a Japanese import of Ishin.

Edited by Waffles
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A copy of Wisdom Tree's Bible Adventures for the NES. Original pastel blue cart with the Color Dreams, INC stamped onto the back. It's not rare, or valuable (at all), or anything, but it's not a reproduction, so it's like the copy I had when I was a child... And that's why I wanted it. Time to pop it in and see if it works!

• Like 1