Online trophies?

imo, it's a lot easier to 5 star every map solo. I went through and 5 starred all the maps solo without much problem with Max. Then after I got the Platinum trophy for the game, i decided to go and help other people 5 star some maps. I'm level 96 and I sometimes have trouble helping people 5 star maps. I've noticed the two huge reasons why that is.

The first reason is because the devs did a poor job scaling the difficulty depending on how many people are playing the map. If you have 2 people, the enemies become like 10x harder to kill and 10x more powerful.... then if you have 3 people, the enemies become 100x harder to kill and 100x more powerful. Those are just arbitrary numbers, idk the actual scale lol. The second reason is because people sometimes have different ideas on what they want to do. The traps get set up all weird and in a very inefficient way. Obviously that only happens with randoms. If you play with a friend and work out a strategy together, than that can be avoided.....and perhaps might be easier to 5 star if that's the case.

But anyway, what ArdMhicNasca said about which trophies have to be done with at least one other person is correct. And everything I wrote above is just my opinion.

Also, if you're asking your question because you're afraid of severs getting shut down one day and you're questioning in your head whether you should even start up this game..... what AntonLacon wrote is correct. It's an "always online game". So if the servers do ever get shutdown, you won't be able to access any part of the game.

Edited by Fish613
  • Like 1

Just be aware that the developer just fired 30 people (half their staff). They did say, at least for now, they'll be maintaining the servers for this game but all development is on a new project. The "empty pockets" trophy also is a minimum 120 hours alone. If you aren't super efficient this is a 250+ hour platinum and can go way way higher. Just be aware going in that unless you're extremely dedicated, you could be locked out of a lot of trophies. 

• 1 month later...