Unable to access DLC

Hi, I am having a problem accessing DLC for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (I know, I just want the 100%).

The problem I have is I have the plat on the UK version on my UK account but I don't have the DLC for the UK version.I do however have access to the game and DLC on a German account, Of course, the German DLC won't work with the UK version but it won't work with the German version either for some reason. Both games are digital from their respective stores. I have tried deleting all installs of both versions including all DLCs and all saved data, switching my PS3 to German language (UK console but that shouldn't matter) and redownloading German version of the game and the DLC. I then installed the game and DLC whilst the language was still set to German and whilst still logged in using the German account. The game is the German version but when I start downloading the first DLC, the name switches from being in German to being in English, when the UK game was installed it would show there but won't ever show in the German version. As a result, the other DLCs can't be used (they are missions that follow on). The names remain in German for the other DLCs, How do I rectify this without the need to buy the UK version of the DLC?

21 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I think you have to get the UK version of the DLC.

Even though I have both the main game and DLC purchased from German store? You can play games from different regions of any account. I got the plat and 100% using the German Burnout Paradise on my UK account

Edited by giggedy
improve grammar

Did you get the plat (72%) in your UK user using the german version of this game or the UK version?

I'm not sure, but maybe this is happening because you played the story mode using a UK game, not the german version, if you want to finish the 100% in the UK user, you need to start all over again playing the german version of the game so you can play the DLC without any problem. Every digital copy German and UK make a different game save for your console. ?

I got the plat using the UK digital version. That's why I deleted everything so there is literally nothing remaining from the UK version. The first DLC is free and I originally downloaded the UK version of that but have also deleted that from the PS3 also prior to taking the steps I mentioned above. u thought that might be the problem but with everything deleted from the PS3 and the fact I am redownloading the German version of everything from the German PS store with a German account whilst my system is set to use German as the language I really can't see how that would be a problem. For some reason the UK version seems to be downloading from the German PS store and I have no idea why it surely shouldn't be possible.

• 1 year later...