Your own Colossus

So I got to thinking, while doing the time trials. How it would have been great to fight some of the cut-Colossi, like that big spider one. And of course that then lead me to the obvious question. If I could have included a Colossi of my own, what would it have been?

For my dream Colossus, you would have to release it from a prison. It would be trapped behind a large, stone gate. You open it by climbing up to two levers, scaling up the collapsed stairway. Then you jump on the levers, Wander activating the lever, allowing the door to open. A short cutscene plays, as the door swings open. From inside a stone dragon emerges. A classic medieval European style one, four legs, a pair of wings and a long neck. It immediately soars into the sky with a jubilant roar. It isn't hostile at first, it's just happy to finally be able to fly. You then have to use Argo and your bow, to chase and shoot arrows into its underbelly. This will get it to swoop down, where if you don't time it right, the dragon is going to scorch you and your horse badly. 

You leap off Argo and onto the wings, which you then have to damage as it soars high in the sky. The Dragon's wings fold in pain and become unresponsive. The colossus cripples itself with the crash landing, smashing into the ruins outside its prison, shattering one wing entirely (It'll be the wing, opposite you're riding on). It roars out in pain and anger. Forcing you to retreat into the ruins as it goes on a rampage. You lure its head into the ruins, where it'll breath large blasts of fire. You run outside quickly and then climb up the crippled wing or the tail before it notices, stabbing the base of its neck. Its neck is lowered by this, allowing you to deliver the killing blow, to its head.

So what original Colossus, would you all, have liked to see in the game? Lets share our Colossus ideas.

• Like 3