Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z - Welcome to Jump City

Leon Castle

xxLzKvS.jpg

General Information:

Hey There, Leon here, Welcome to Project Platinum Hub of Shonen Jump, There`s going to be a lot of Fun Fights and awesome adventures to be had,  The idea for this thread got started three years ago when fighters from across universes and dimensions gathered at the sacred training grounds to decide who was the strongest. The fight raged on for four days before everyone realized that true strength isn’t measured by fighting power. TRUE STRENGTH IS MEASURED IN TROPHIES, I took over from Bardock who then took over from Naruto who was given this S-Rank mission by this Tsunade to witness the potential of trophy hunters firsthand, and whoever collects all of the platinums across the three Challenge Gates and this Hub will have Mastered their Ultra Instinct!

As a side note, this Project Platinum take place in it`s own dimension called Jump City where all the Heroes and Villains is Gathered.

Challenge Gates:

This is where the New CHALLENGE GATES is placed, in those Gates you face trials by Goku, Naruto and Luffy, but as they are baka... I mean don`t expect something hard from them.

Good luck with The trials.

Dragon Ball Challenge Gate PP

Naruto Challenge Gate PP

One Piece Challenge Gate PP

Rules:

Before we get things underway, I need to read off the rules first.

1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version (NA/EU/JP) of every game. 
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up please refer to which section/emblems you qualify for. Also, please provide the list of your games and your PSN name.

Hall of Fame:

Welcome to the Hall of the Strong... I mean Fame

6XLSKYK.jpgUltimate Jump Gamer

Complete all main and bonus content(Both bonus games and all three CG PPs)

Spoiler

No Fighters have reached this rank yet

D1wDLMi.jpg Ultra Instinct

Earn all of the Shonen Jump Hub and the Challenge Gate platinums

Spoiler

fTF2QD1.jpg End God

Earn all Shonen Jump Hub platinums

Spoiler

u0yEBR6.jpg Golden Darkness

Earn seven Shonen Jump Hub platinums

Spoiler

marvelcapcom3 5HQP7U3.pngE5IaVEG.pngUntitled-1.pngFbThI39.jpgfdf0a71843d68430b0de64d45512c40615320089uCmAqYb.pngUntitled-2.pngE5IaVEG.pngUntitled-1.png65f33247fa127228ce13b65cf271f07f153705574ec71bfcdfc231622ae7e7712c7b4afc1544036386812491c6ee2ba547a5107733f6f79e163564358a731dbde166dab32091adba258ad5b115517340dc6fb726311f47320e4bcfa22e781d7a15849999ef4cc7950c8b11ba2a7faf49ce415c92153201733pMO2vB.pngGames Conquered 10

Blazikieron E5IaVEG.pngUntitled-1.pngUntitled-1.pngSNd5GKU.pngRAvuXx1.jpgE5IaVEG.pngierysDK.png4ec71bfcdfc231622ae7e7712c7b4afc154403638a731dbde166dab32091adba258ad5b1155173404c25c8eaeb0a0422bcacd060ef0157b215582762dc6fb726311f47320e4bcfa22e781d7a1584999965f33247fa127228ce13b65cf271f07f15370557 Games Conquered 7

jem12345 mo2xGAj.jpgSNd5GKU.pngFbThI39.jpgE5IaVEG.png3pMO2vB.pngUntitled-1.png65f33247fa127228ce13b65cf271f07f15370557 Games Conquered 10

5Hpa0Dw.jpg Ultimate Sidekick

Earn five Shonen Jump Hub platinums

Spoiler

GarciaFever dVfjPRt.jpg5HQP7U3.pngE5IaVEG.pngUntitled-1.pngXZnrqOi.jpgSNd5GKU.pngFbThI39.jpguCmAqYb.pngUntitled-3.pngUntitled-2.pngRAvuXx1.jpgE5IaVEG.png4ec71bfcdfc231622ae7e7712c7b4afc15440363Games Conquered 6

XLCQtku.jpg Kamiya Kasshin-ryū Disciple

Earn one Shonen Jump Hub platinum

Spoiler

revvie11 fdf0a71843d68430b0de64d45512c40615320089uCmAqYb.png Games Conquered 2

TrunksUSSJ Untitled-1.png Games Conquered 1

Shaowsintzu Games Conquered 1

ExHaseo uCmAqYb.pngGames Conquered 1

Roronora_Zoro666 mo2xGAj.jpgUntitled-1.png Games Conquered 2

Tommy_Games_SVK mo2xGAj.jpg Games Conquered 1

kevinsdomain mo2xGAj.jpgierysDK.png4c25c8eaeb0a0422bcacd060ef0157b21558276286812491c6ee2ba547a5107733f6f79e16356435 Games Conquered 2

TheKamiEneru 4ec71bfcdfc231622ae7e7712c7b4afc15440363SNd5GKU.pngE5IaVEG.pngUntitled-1.pngRAvuXx1.jpg Games Conquered 3

starcrunch061 Games Conquered 2

wackt1 Games Conquered 1

MissShake 1fd7d4ae46e22e5b9cee558be44c053915854185Games Conquered 1

blu3st4rdust305 Games Conquered 1

Meikoro mo2xGAj.jpg706c308126891d992e46c450af4fb69e15352211 Games Conquered 4

e0800e76fdbca58ba1f906c9d98f651415320954 Joan of Arc

Earn one Dragon Ball/Naruto/One Piece Challenge Gate platinum without platting a single main game

Spoiler

OmegaFenron - 1 Dragon Ball Challenge Gate Platinum

pochii29 - 6 Naruto Challenge Gate Platinums Untitled-1.png

sundrew - 5 Naruto Challenge Gate Platinums

bjynPx1.jpg Filler-Only

Earn at least one bonus emblem without platting a single main game

Spoiler

Emblem Guide:

To become the strongest trophy hunter across Time and Space, you must be able to take on any foe, whether it’s ninjas, pirates, arrancars, vampires, wizards, aliens, super heroes, samurais and even gods. Naruto`s wife Hinata made these awesome emblems to mark your completion of each series that will go right next to each fighter’s name in the Hall of Fame. Collect them all Mokyu!.

N374GBz.jpg Strongest Fighter of Universe 7

Earn all Dragon Ball platinums

piLueAy.jpg Kage

Earn all Naruto platinums

lvjOBhN.jpg King of Pirates

Earn all One Piece platinums

Sh8wUje.jpg Head Captain

Platinum Bleach: Soul Resurrection

V7gkYh9.jpgSNd5GKU.png The Head of the Joestar Family

Earn all JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure platinums

sBwDykJ.jpgFbThI39.jpg Gold Saint

Earn both Saint Seiya fighting games platinums

qmwg7xl.jpg Successor of the Hokuto Shinken

Earn all Fist of the North Star platinums

UDHPmfG.jpg Samurai Spirit

Platinum Gintama Rumble

ednhQ8o.jpg Wizard King

100% Black Clover: Quartet Knights

HfBc7Ff.jpg Hero in Training

Platinum My Hero One's Justice 1&2

fwKAx1g.jpg Ultimate Jump Star

Platinum J-Stars Victory VS+ and Jump Force

RN8uD8W.jpg Duelist

Platinum Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist : Link Evolution

Pl706pX.jpg Soccer Prodigy

Platinum Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions

i0JUUZg.jpg Hashira

Platinum Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles

5g6E4vE.jpg Hot Spring Regular

Platinum Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami

CnRKVhy.jpg Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer

Platinum Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash

7RDnNci.jpg Hero of Sand Land

Platinum Sand Land(Locked to release day)

Filler Emblems:

These emblems are for bonus games that are not required for the PP.

8f92fcabd711317db4d5eee53321887315517340 The Hero with the Blood of a Dragon

Earn all Dragon Quest platinums: "..."

Legendary Stand User

Complete all JoJo's Bizarre Adventure games including bonus content: "Woah! You finished HD too?! I thought I erased that one!"

*Okuyasu erased HD at last, now new Fighters can`t get this emblem.

Trophy Phoenix

Complete all Saint Seiya games including bonus content: "Every time you fell down, you rose up from the ashes, stronger than ever before."

Duelist of the Millennium

Complete all Yu-gi-oh! bonus content: "IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D (don't lie; this was in your head the whole time)."

Harem Keikaku

Complete all To Love-Ru bonus content: "..."

Keeper of the Lock

Platinum Nisekoi: Yomeiri!?: "Are you the prince that I've been looking for?"

Tough Student

Platinum Sakigake!! Otokojuku -By Japan, This Is The Man!~: "In Otojuku's textbooks, the word 'defeat' does not exist!"

World's Next Savior

Complete all Fist of the North Star games including bonus content: "No matter how many times we're knocked down, we'll always get back up!"

gaAKhWj.pngS-Rank Border Agent

Platinum World Trigger: Borderless Mission: "..."

706c308126891d992e46c450af4fb69e15352211 The Grand Cruise

100% One Piece: Grand Cruise: "..."

Games:

You can’t earn trophies without games, right? Master every fighting style and become the best warrior of them all!

Spoiler

Black Clover: Quartet Knights

L55bc9b.png

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

L0e0431.png

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions

Lc36ded.png

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

L2c498c.png

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

Ld25910.png

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

L1a73fe.png

Gintama Rumble

L14c10f.png

J-Stars Victory VS+

L89f4d6.png

Jump Force

La9e946.png

Note: One can only get the physical version as the game and it's DLC is delisted on PS Store. The platinum can still be obtained.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle (PS3 or PS4 or PS5)

L5cbff0.png

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

L92e5a8.png

My Hero Academia One's Justice

Lf3924f.png

My Hero Academia One's Justice 2

L3c6d8a.png

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Lc9dce2.png

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul

Lc8e9e0.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist : Link Evolution

Lce4fdc.png

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles (PS4 or PS5)

Le69c2d.png

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: The Thrilling Steamy Maze Kiwami (PS Vita JP or PS5)

L4e9359.png

Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash (PS4 or PS5)

Laeb5ad.png

Sand Land

Filler and Challenge Gate Content:

These games won't count towards the PP but the Challenge Gate ones will count towards Super Platinum Rank or Mega Platinum Rank(Ultra Instinct and Ultimate Jump Gamer if you did all bonus games as well), both the Filler and CG will earn you shiny, new emblems.

Spoiler

Dragon Ball FighterZ

L014591.png

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

L59c94c.png

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Le8028c.png

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

L38ea8a.png

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Lec6405.png

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Lb8f8ea.png

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

L9d26fa.png

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

La47691.png

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

L83cb87.png

Dragon Ball: The Breakers

L46342f.png

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

La8661f.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Ld89d9b.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Lbee66e.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

L4a681f.png

Naruto X Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections

Laca5b1.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

L43ba5e.png

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

L4ddc83.png

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

L059a72.png

One Piece: Burning Blood

L949a45.png

One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Lde1bf9.png

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

L3218c3.png

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2

Le8a36f.png

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

L828322.png

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4

L610885.png

One Piece: World Seeker

L47c99b.png

One Piece Odyssey

L2d2be3.png

Dragon Quest Builders

L4883fc.png

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Lcb82db.png

Dragon Quest Heroes

L4db62f.png

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Lbb4fd0.png

Dragon Quest X

Ld16c0b.png

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (original or definitive)

L091bde.png

Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai (PS4 or PS5)

L3f57f0.png

Jissen Pachi Hisshouhou! Fist F Century Savior Legend of the North Star

L3a9b01.png

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: HD Version

L26da3a.png

Nisekoi Marriage!?

Lfebe84.png

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle

L7f68fa.png

Sakigake!! Otokojuku -By Japan, This Is The Man!~

Lb91d35.png

To Love-Ru Darkness Battle Ecstasy

L516801.png

To Love-Ru Darkness True Princess

L05eb71.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus

L734f13.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist

Le5e02f.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels

La00856.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

L8ac41c.png

World Trigger: Borderless Mission

L058e34.png

One Piece: Grand Cruise

L5a2501.png

Bleach: Brave Souls

L7c007d.png

My Hero Academia Ultra Rumble

Lc9c464.png

Guides:

The Time Patrollers has been asking warriors from across space and time the secrets to obtaining maximum trophy hunting power. Trunks received some guides from Nico Robin, but they're not enough. Create a guide today and help your friends achieve trophy greatness, You'll also get this awesome emblem.

RAvuXx1.jpg Archaeologist

Expand Nico Robin's library of guides by creating a guide for one of the games on the Shonen Jump PP or/and Dragon Ball PP/Naruto PP/One Piece PP. "Knowledge plays a big role in helping you achieve your dreams."

Challenges:

Dio and other Villains has recently been lurking around Jump City, challenging all who oppose them. Earn these emblems to put them in their place!

(Note: Challenge emblems can be earned using Filler.)

E5IaVEG.png Challenge Connoisseur

Win a platinum race by platting at least one Shonen Jump game: "Glad you liked it!"

E5IaVEG.png Explainer of the Unexplainable

Plat a Shonen Jump game after making at least five posts about your progress in the thread (does not include the classic "I got the plat" post), receiving ten or more likes along the way: "I don't understand. WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

E5IaVEG.png Top of ZA WARUDO

Get one of the top 50 fastest times in any Shonen Jump game: "You thought the top time belonged to JoJo, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!"

Untitled-1.png Cell Games

Prep seven plats across all Plat Rain Days: "Don't get so full of yourself, kid. You're still a long ways off from beating me."

Statistics:

Shonen Jump PP Statistics is handled by @GarciaFever. Aim for the top of the leaderboards!

Shonen Jump PP Statistics

If you want to create your own Project Platinum, take a look at this thread for the requirements and to get your permission. Credit for this idea and some of the emblems go entirely to @xZoneHunter and @jem while some emblems goes to @Masamune and me @Leon Castle.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 4

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Since there's a new owner, do you intend to create a separate PP for Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece?

No, But I can let people make a Dragon Quest PP then there`s 5 Dragon Quest games until then I take care of them.

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

No, But I can let people make a Dragon Quest PP then there`s 5 Dragon Quest games until then I take care of them.

That's too bad, a PP as huge as this one just seems impossible to complete, especially with annual releases of lots of shonen series. Looking at the participants, 80 out of 82 don't even have half the required plats. So it seems like it's not very motivating. Just my two cents.

@Leon Castle I don't know if you have access to make the edits on the statistics page, but i've sent you a request so as to make said changes.

EDIT: the intro for Bardock is good for now. I will write something in a bit to see if it's any better or not.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

I would like to join, my psn name is The_Waffle_21. I have the One Piece Burning Blood and Pirate Warriors 3 platinums. I also have the Naruto Storm 1 and 2 platinums but I’m saving them to pop all of the series on the same day. So i don’t qualify for any emblems. But I do qualify for the Trainee rank in the Hall of Fame.

Sign me up, my ID is Blazikieron. I've got the platinums on:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 1, 2, and 3

One Piece Burning Blood

Naruto Storm 2, 3, and 4

Naruto Storm Revolution

I qualify for the Hokage, A Tale of Bonds, and Archaeologist titles. I was also wondering if i qualify for the 'Top of ZA WARUDO' with my Japanese Jojo's list. I also qualify for the Spirit of the Saint Saviors rank in the hall of fame.

@The_Waffle_21 you've been added to the stats page.

@BlazikieronUS is this your alternate account? Because I feel as though i've seen your name somewhere else. Also, you've been added to the stats page.

To everyone reading this, can you please post a link to your psnprofile somewhere in your signature? That way it becomes easier to find your list of games.

EDIT: Blazikieron you're missing one trophy in both Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, and 1 trophy in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. Once you get the last trophy (and the plat) for Revolution and Storm 1, you will get both the Hokage and A Tale of Bonds emblems. Are you saving those for a Platinum Rain Day event?

Edited by GarciaFever

11 hours ago, The_Waffle_21 said:

I would like to join, my psn name is The_Waffle_21. I have the One Piece Burning Blood and Pirate Warriors 3 platinums. I also have the Naruto Storm 1 and 2 platinums but I’m saving them to pop all of the series on the same day. So i don’t qualify for any emblems. But I do qualify for the Trainee rank in the Hall of Fame.

Added.

11 hours ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Sign me up, my ID is Blazikieron. I've got the platinums on:

One Piece Pirate Warriors 1, 2, and 3

One Piece Burning Blood

Naruto Storm 2, 3, and 4

Naruto Storm Revolution

I qualify for the Hokage, A Tale of Bonds, and Archaeologist titles. I was also wondering if i qualify for the 'Top of ZA WARUDO' with my Japanese Jojo's list. I also qualify for the Spirit of the Saint Saviors rank in the hall of fame.

Added, you qualify for the 'Top of ZA WARUDO' as you are still in the top 50 fastest times on the Japanese Jojo.

Are you saving Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for a special day or something?

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Added.

Added, you qualify for the 'Top of ZA WARUDO' as you are still in the top 50 fastest times on the Japanese Jojo.

Are you saving Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for a special day or something?

Yes, but not a rain day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the Final Rain Day over, I have Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 1Sf67342.png and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle 1Sa5481c.png

As Rain Day is over for forever, so Cell Games need to get a new Challenge... maybe get seven plats across all platinum races or win a ``Cell Games`` based event :hmm:

I have to say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series was... Bizarre with the poses but Stands was kinda cool, the only character I liked was Joseph Joestar the old version but both versions is funny.

• Like 1

@Leon Castle you've been updated in the statistics.

EDIT: I completely forgot that Gintama has his own game, and didn't realize until now that it was never added on the statistics page. So now everyone has to get the Gintama Rumble platinum if they want to become the Super King of the Bankai Hokage Hamon Pirate Saiyan Champions xD

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker got a Release date at last: August 31.

Those that pre-order the game can get “Naruto 7th Hokage” costume(if the game is like Xenoverse games then Girls can wear it too) and early access to Pain as a Master character(meh).

Naruto-to-Boruto-Shinobi-Striker_2018_05

I hope custom Girl characters can have ``Girl Naruto Hairstyle`` as a Hairstyle(most likely not to be in the Final game)

Naruto-to-Boruto-Shinobi-Striker_2018_05

For Collectors and Naruto Fans.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:25 PM, GarciaFever said:

EDIT: I completely forgot that Gintama has his own game, and didn't realize until now that it was never added on the statistics page. So now everyone has to get the Gintama Rumble platinum if they want to become the Super King of the Bankai Hokage Hamon Pirate Saiyan Champions xD

Could we shorten it to Ultra Instinct :awesome:

I`am working on that fun Gintama game.

While I already have the ``Explainer of the Unexplainable`` emblem, I figured I do a little Explaining of the Unexplainable.

Gintama Rumble:

Did everything that was needed to be done in Story Mode: Unlocked all Achievements, Viewed all Special Finishes and this is like a Naruto UNS Game, Acquired S rating for all Gintama Chronicles scenarios. Unlocked the Last Character which was the ``Hahahaha`` Red Coat Guy with a Gun.

Now I`am on my Kabukicho Ultimate Rumble run.

A little list for that sort of.

Kabukicho Ultimate Rumble runs:

Spoiler
  1. Gintoki Sakata
  2. Shinpachi Shimura
  3. Kagura
  4. Toshiro Hijikata
  5. Sougo Okita
  6. Isao Kondo
  7. Kotaro Katsura
  8. Tatsuma Sakamoto
  9. Tsukuyo
  10. Shinsuke Takasugi
  11. Kamui
  12. Nobume Imai

Interloper bosses defeated so far:

Spoiler

Isaburo Sasaki

cd60b2.jpg

Jirocho Doromizu

2f8761.jpg

Nido Okada

444628.jpg

Interloper bosses left to fight:

Spoiler

Abuto

ecba29.jpg

Housen

7e1928.jpg

Tokumori Saigo

e7233a.jpg

Oboro

a828db.jpg

Utsuro

0109e3.jpg

Batou

e48cbd.jpg

@GarciaFever You forgot to add S-Rank Border Agent to the statistics

Until Next Time

a903b59158fa734b27dc6d81c323e2e615274562

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I have never heard anything about that game. Is it any good?

World Trigger: Borderless Mission? I don`t know anything about it yet, but I was planing to buy it. It`s gameplay kinda looks like Out of Order.

Gintama Rumble:

Finished the Kabukicho Ultimate Rumble Runs with Odd Jobs and ``Ahahahaha`` Guy, Like I did in Dragon Ball RB 1&2 I Started using the Game`s Main Theme ``Scramble`` in the Battles.

Now it`s time to do Shinsengumi(Black Jacket Samurai Cops) and Tsukuyo.

Spoiler
  1. Gintoki Sakata
  2. Shinpachi Shimura
  3. Kagura
  4. Toshiro Hijikata
  5. Sougo Okita
  6. Isao Kondo
  7. Kotaro Katsura
  8. Tatsuma Sakamoto
  9. Tsukuyo
  10. Shinsuke Takasugi
  11. Kamui
  12. Nobume Imai

Spoiler

Isaburo Sasaki

cd60b2.jpg

Jirocho Doromizu

2f8761.jpg

Nido Okada

444628.jpg

Oboro

a828db.jpg

Spoiler

Abuto

ecba29.jpg

Housen

7e1928.jpg

Tokumori Saigo

e7233a.jpg

Utsuro

0109e3.jpg

Batou

e48cbd.jpg

Black Clover: Quartet Knights has now a Release date: September 14

Gintama Rumble:

Finished the Kabukicho Ultimate Rumble Runs with Shinsengumi

f8db311bcc88faac0a30e17dd1c719c515277184

Spoiler
  1. Gintoki Sakata
  2. Shinpachi Shimura
  3. Kagura
  4. Toshiro Hijikata
  5. Sougo Okita
  6. Isao Kondo
  7. Kotaro Katsura
  8. Tatsuma Sakamoto
  9. Tsukuyo
  10. Shinsuke Takasugi
  11. Kamui
  12. Nobume Imai

Spoiler

Isaburo Sasaki

cd60b2.jpg

Jirocho Doromizu

2f8761.jpg

Nido Okada

444628.jpg

Oboro

a828db.jpg

Housen

7e1928.jpg

Spoiler

Abuto

ecba29.jpg

Tokumori Saigo

e7233a.jpg

Utsuro

0109e3.jpg

Batou

e48cbd.jpg

The Combo Finish I made for the Shinsengumi(Besides just having one Special Skill, This is what makes Gintama Rumble difference from Senran Kagura Versus in terms of Gameplay)

Isao Kondo:

a23f18f01f1d76fa3b5c4a685ba6349e15275149

8f80345c66ce5751209fd9d8f68797d215277183

Toshiro Hijikata:

3d0e6c6da596f147de48f03065e68c8515277183

136665530a40d88fedd0eccbea7ccca715277184

Sougo Okita:

cf39987b3c4f35169496c420b97cbe7815277184

e2b2024a9b349a274cdf355e3dc5f41115277184

More Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 updates and DLC?! then does it end!?

Gintama Rumble:

Almost done with Kabukicho Ultimate Rumble and can soon start collecting the last `` Silver `` Orbs(they come in Bronze, Silver and Gold, so calling it Silver Orb is a little dumb, well ``Gin`` means ``Silver`` and ``Kin`` means ``Gold`` in Japanese) and I need to decide which of my favorite three characters to Max out: Gin-San, The Demon Mayonnaise Lover Hijikata or The Doughnut Lover  Nobume Imai :hmm:

Spoiler
  1. Gintoki Sakata
  2. Shinpachi Shimura
  3. Kagura
  4. Toshiro Hijikata
  5. Sougo Okita
  6. Isao Kondo
  7. Kotaro Katsura
  8. Tatsuma Sakamoto
  9. Tsukuyo
  10. Shinsuke Takasugi
  11. Kamui
  12. Nobume Imai

Spoiler

Isaburo Sasaki

cd60b2.jpg

Jirocho Doromizu

2f8761.jpg

Nido Okada

444628.jpg

Oboro

a828db.jpg

Housen

7e1928.jpg

Utsuro

0109e3.jpg

Abuto

ecba29.jpg

Spoiler
Tokumori Saigo

e7233a.jpg

Batou

e48cbd.jpg

Edited by Leon Castle

Back from Edo and have learned the Way of Samurai(more or less, sort of, something like that), survived yet another Grind, had fun blasting enemies away with a Good Old Kamehameha/10x Kamehameha and kick a can at them. still looking forward to see more of the Anime.

1L6eef80.png

Now I started my journey to 100% Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Gotta say Ultra Instinct Goku is so fun to play as:yay:

Goku-Ultra-Instinct-esquive.gif

Now I don`t mind more DLC Trophies in future as it gives me a chance to play more with power beyond a God,

Heck I might not mind getting more DLC characters to Dragon Ball FighterZ if one of the DLC characters is Ultra Instinct Goku(might get Vegito Blue too)

@GarciaFever update the Statistics please

• Like 2

A new Jump game is coming in 2019

Jump Force!!!

Unlike the last Jump game, J-Stars. the Heroes and Villains of Shonen Jump will fight somewhere completing new....Wait for it....

OUR EARTH!!!

Who is this man or woman that pulled off such chaos? Is He/She a person from our Earth or one of the other Earths or Planets in Jumpverse?

Find out next time on Shonen Jump PP Z.