Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z - Welcome to Jump City

Leon Castle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle sorry I haven't been active in a while. Been feeling depressed and haven't been trophy hunting in almost a month.

The stats should be up to date with your recent plats. Let me know if I missed something.

It`s fine:). what happen? Everyone have a method to deal with feelings like depressed and sadness like watching a Fun Anime/Moive/Series or playing a fun game.

Good Job Friend, besides Samurai Spirit having zero achievers, It`s very well done.

7 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle I don't know exactly. Maybe it's because i've been working in Wal-mart (which feels more like a prison) for almost 10 years now. It's just intoxicating.

I feel the same way about my job as you (well it feels more like a madhouse then a prison) It`s very intoxicating being in a room full of Normies.

Just wanted to give some support to this thread cus I'm a huge dragonball fan. I use to stream DOKKAN BATTLE but ever since I got a PS4 for DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ (yup, I bought a ps4 JUST for that game!) & I discovered trophy hunting, I been streaming PS4 instead.

Anyways, good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Do I need to complete unlimited world red deluxe for the king of the Pirates emblem?

You need only to do one version of Unlimited World Red to earn King of the Pirates emblem.

https://gematsu.com/2018/07/roguelike-rpg-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-steam-dungeon-announced-for-ps4

Huh? a Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs game? I more or less started reading the Manga and is waiting for the Anime to air.

With this new Jump(so not coming to west as it`s like To Love-Ru) game, I could think of making a Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Emblem and a Emblem for clearing every Jump Game with Ninjas in it(Ultimate Jump Ninja, I think I could name it)

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

https://gematsu.com/2018/07/roguelike-rpg-yuuna-and-the-haunted-hot-springs-steam-dungeon-announced-for-ps4

Huh? a Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs game? I more or less started reading the Manga and is waiting for the Anime to air.

With this new Jump(so not coming to west as it`s like To Love-Ru) game, I could think of making a Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Emblem and a Emblem for clearing every Jump Game with Ninjas in it(Ultimate Jump Ninja, I think I could name it)

I tried looking up this game on play-asia, but it doesn't exist. There's only a statue of one of the girls.

Is there any gameplay footage? For research purposes :awesome:

7 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I tried looking up this game on play-asia, but it doesn't exist. There's only a statue of one of the girls.

Is there any gameplay footage? For research purposes :awesome:

Well it was just announced and it`s coming out in November 15, so there`s no gameplay footage yet

Shonen Jump related news

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/07/09/dragon-ball-super-anime-film-reveals-its-official-title-broly-main-poster-visual

Yes, Broly is going Canon and I can already picture him Yelling

``I`am Canon, I`AM CANON!, I can at last kill Kakarot due to I`am CANON!, KAKAROT(yells Kakarot for a hour)``

Edited by Leon Castle

49 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Finished every Naruto game and jojo's eyes of heaven.

Updated. Could you make a link to the games you plated and put a link to your old Blazikieron accout on your signature?

31 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Oh I also finished this https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2865-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution/Blazikieron

so I earn the "A Tale of Bonds" emblem

You need to do the PS3 version of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 to get that emblem.

21 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Emblem added to your place in the Hall of Fame.

Now You have to do Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker once it's out to keep ``A New Generation`` emblem and earn the Minato ``Hokage``

@GarciaFever or @jem Who`s the guy that erased HD? I feel bad just calling him ``This Guy``

Edited by Leon Castle

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Emblem added to your place in the Hall of Fame.

Now You have to do Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker once it's out to keep ``A New Generation`` emblem and earn the Minato ``Hokage``

@GarciaFever or @jem Who`s the guy that erased HD? I feel bad just calling him ``This Guy``

Are you talking about the statistics page? I don't see anything wrong with it (though I haven't looked at it in months, so I may be forgetting about something).