Bleach: Soul Ressurection

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

So what does that give me? And am I still here or in Challenge Gates?

You are part of Jump PP with Bleach and you get those two sliver ranks adf3521b19b92a1f6d6f225e34bce94615317066ffff230049a5c8a259ca4033721d6ee315316822 in the Challenge Gates.

only thing you get from plating all Naruto, OP and DB is here is a bonus rank and if you plat all jump games too you get Super Platinum Rank.

Looks I'm first again with MHA One's Justice plated

1Lbb074d.png

For being the only Jump game this year that I know of that is a Recap of the Anime/Manga's story (only season 2 and first part of season 3) it was fun and I was a little disappointed that my waifu was a no show heck not even a pic of her or any of the 2-B U.A. students well the White haired Harding guy was there.

That was also my rank up so all that's left is to hunt down Bleach: Soul Ressurection and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 & 2 and plat JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven... next year... after Jump Force, speaking of Jump Force

Deku and Asta team up to kick Cell's ass, I kinda hope that Cell will say "How did I get defeated by those imperfect humans!?" then losing to a... well a Human not from the Dragon Ball Universe.

• 3 weeks later...

Can i join this i have 

One Piece

Pirate Warriors 1, 2, and 3

Unlimited World Red

Burning Blood

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=One Piece

Naruto

Ultimate Ninja Storm 1, Generations, 3, and 4

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Naruto

Bleach Soul Resurreccion

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Bleach

58 minutes ago, kevinsdomain said:

Can i join this i have 

One Piece

Pirate Warriors 1, 2, and 3

Unlimited World Red

Burning Blood

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=One Piece

Naruto

Ultimate Ninja Storm 1, Generations, 3, and 4

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Naruto

Bleach Soul Resurreccion

https://psnprofiles.com/kevinsdomain?search=Bleach

Added you here, One Piece PP and Naruto PP if you wanted to be part of those two as well.

ffff230049a5c8a259ca4033721d6ee31531682209b26c2960b5c13ced877c9572b9986d15317074

Looks like @jemmie fight to add Dragon Quest to Shonen Jump PP truly did win somewhat as a Dragon Quest Guy called Dai from a Shonen Jump Dragon Quest is joining the Force

Jump-Force-Ad_01-19-19-600x99.jpg

Now to update the Dragon Quest emblem with Dai... the Manga look not that Ugly and somewhat scary look He's going to get from Jump Force.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now it's fully updated with the Main games added: Jump Force and Filler games added: Dragon Quest Builders 2(coming soon to West), Dragon Quest XI and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs: Steam Dungeon.

*The Dragon Quest emblem will never get a new update if a new DQ game comes west or/and a new DQ game is made as it was a game first and a manga(only the Dai manga/anime is Jump) later, anyone can make a DQ PP if they want, I only use them as a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man - there are so many emblems here. Anyway, I have platted Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage and Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. I have a few filler games platted, but I don't think I have enough for any filler emblems (and I didn't see any emblems dedicated to DQ, anyway).

Added.

The DQ Emblem is on the top of the filler emblems

8f92fcabd711317db4d5eee53321887315517340 The Hero with the Blood of a Dragon

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, BlazikieronUS said:

I finished Jump Force. I enjoyed it a lot, but I wish there was more Expert missions and a longer grind for the coins. I also don't know why I couldn't use Dio for most of the missions, but I wish I could have since he was one of my favourites.

Updated. Was Dio the only Jump Villain you could not use for missions?

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, BlazikieronUS said:

I finished My Hero One's Justice, and it was okay, honestly it's kind of boring how the whole game is just battling and nothing else,and there's no hub or anything.

Updated. I disliked the fact that the game had nothing from Class 1-B(Only Tetsutetsu but he shared the picture he was in with Eijiro) and no use of the PE Uniform(which they wore doing U.A. Sports Festival).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Question: I see that you have under one of the spoilers an emblem that is coming soon (it has that girl from Love, Chuunibyo, and other delusions, or something like that). When will this emblem be in affect?

4e899f60f439f1afecb19a59fb47f61215352223

She's from Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs(I don't think there was any chuunibyo girls in that Manga/Anime)

I been thinking of making a "Class" emblem award for clearing series with a certain Class(in this emblem's case, Ninja)

Naruto, Gintama and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs(While Naruto is about ninjas, Gintama has Ninja characters and the girl in the emblem is a Ninja called Demon Slaying Ninja Army or something like that in Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs)