Project Platinum Hub: Shonen Jump Z - Welcome to Jump City

Leon Castle

43 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

She's from Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs(I don't think there was any chuunibyo girls in that Manga/Anime)

I been thinking of making a "Class" emblem award for clearing series with a certain Class(in this emblem's case, Ninja)

Naruto, Gintama and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs(While Naruto is about ninjas, Gintama has Ninja characters and the girl in the emblem is a Ninja called Demon Slaying Ninja Army or something like that in Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs)

If you are, then will be a specific Naruto platinum, or just any Naruto plat will be eligible for getting the emblem?

28 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

If you are, then will be a specific Naruto platinum, or just any Naruto plat will be eligible for getting the emblem?

All Naruto, Gintama and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs plats (no need to have both the PS3 Version and PS4 Version of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 & 3 plats)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Alright, I finally finished J-STARS, which means I get promoted to the Ultimate Sidekick rank, and get the Director of Jump Force emblem. I enjoyed the wide range of characters, and wish some of them got into jump force, but overall it was fun.

Bleach will probably be my next game, but who knows.

Updated.

btw. it has been announced that a new My Hero Academia game is coming and it's... My Hero One's Justice 2 or just My Hero One's Justice with Season 4 characters and story, Hopefully Story mode is "Canon" fights only at least

On 10/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, GarciaFever said:

@Blazikieron

Hmm I don't see anything of you finishing J-Stars. Are you using a different account?

They are using the account said on thier Trophy card instead of the account linked with the profile they are using now.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Leon Castle Hey I got the platinum for My Hero One's Justice, bringing my Shonen Jump platinums to 6 as well as earning a new emblem.

Updated. For now you might be the last to earn the "All Might" emblem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Added My Hero One's Justice 2 and updated the Symbol of Peace Emblem. Also added the trailer to the new Jump game coming next year to the OP.

The new game is Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Demon-Slayer-Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-PS4_03-22-

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-hinokami-keppuutan-developed-by-cyberconnect2-debut-trailer-screenshots