What is happening

Sundr0wn_

I cant see the image, it wont load. Probably cause it's external.

Still no connection, the fuck is this?!

It's been going on and off for hours now but not like this.

No 4g is most definetly off since i only use it in emergencies.

And the wi-fi signal has changed for a static one with an exclamation mark. Trying to load any site returns the error message of no internet connection.

Edited by Sundr0wn

I think it's obvious...

Spoiler

Sly has back-doored into your home network and set-up a bitcoin farm (he didn't get the memo that bitcoin is dead) that's so taxing on your network that you can't access any other sites.  But in true super troll fashion, he has made an exception for his own site so that you may come here and post about so he can feed off your tears.

But in all honesty, if you are posting here, and it's showing up for the rest of us, you must have internet access.  Not sure why all other sites would be loading errors, but if you don't have internet access, anything you post or try to post would not be visible to us.  I've had issues before (a long, long time ago) where my internet 'went down', but I still had access to things I was already viewing.  For instance, I was able to navigate through already loaded webpages, but trying to load a new site would time out.  Sounds a lot like what you have, but I haven't experienced this since the days of Cable Internet's infancy.  In reality, my internet wasn't down, it was just Comcast being stupid (read; a bandwidth issue).  Resetting my modem/router usually fixed it.  Again, we're talking pre-2005 here when our internet would go out for hours at a time every few days.

The only other thing I can think of with my incredibly limited knowledge of how ISPs, modems, networks, quantum physics, and the internet work is that maybe your anti-virus software thinks it found something and is blocking or quarantining your system, or that you accidentally blocked all ports except the one psnp uses, or something else along those lines.  Have you tried completely restarting your system?  Anyway, that's all I got, and it ain't much... good luck!

Note: ^^ quantum physics was a joke, I'm actually an expert in that.... j/k

• Like 1

I had the same issue with no webpage loading on my phone but Facebook would still load. It's probably just a slow/unstable connection but because you spend so much time on this site alot of things are already cached. Then again, I know nothing about computers. 

2 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

I think it's obvious...

Hide contents

Sly has back-doored into your home network and set-up a bitcoin farm (he didn't get the memo that bitcoin is dead) that's so taxing on your network that you can't access any other sites.  But in true super troll fashion, he has made an exception for his own site so that you may come here and post about so he can feed off your tears.

But in all honesty, if you are posting here, and it's showing up for the rest of us, you must have internet access.  Not sure why all other sites would be loading errors, but if you don't have internet access, anything you post or try to post would not be visible to us.  I've had issues before (a long, long time ago) where my internet 'went down', but I still had access to things I was already viewing.  For instance, I was able to navigate through already loaded webpages, but trying to load a new site would time out.  Sounds a lot like what you have, but I haven't experienced this since the days of Cable Internet's infancy.  In reality, my internet wasn't down, it was just Comcast being stupid (read; a bandwidth issue).  Resetting my modem/router usually fixed it.  Again, we're talking pre-2005 here when our internet would go out for hours at a time every few days.

The only other thing I can think of with my incredibly limited knowledge of how ISPs, modems, networks, quantum physics, and the internet work is that maybe your anti-virus software thinks it found something and is blocking or quarantining your system, or that you accidentally blocked all ports except the one psnp uses, or something else along those lines.  Have you tried completely restarting your system?  Anyway, that's all I got, and it ain't much... good luck!

Note: ^^ quantum physics was a joke, I'm actually an expert in that.... j/k

Well the funny thing is that i was able to reload this page over and over again and i even clicked through a bunch of subpages on psnprofiles itself and the forums to make sure it wasnt just still loaded into the cache. I also created this thread to see if that would work, which it did. Nothing else i tried would load, not on my phone and on my ps4 (psnprofiles didnt either on the ps4).

I know it's not an issue with my devices since if have that from time to time and the symptoms where identical. I know my ISP is shit but this is unbelievable, almost feels like they're targeting me. (jk)

I doubt i have such a strong antivirus installed if any.

Reseting my router killed my "exclusive acces".

As for Sly, i hope he's got a few more farms than just my hardware. I doubt he'd make more than 5 bucks a year with that, even at the height of bitcoins.

Edited by Sundr0wn