My Journey to Platinum all Final Fantasy Games (Mainline)

linkdevivo

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I did notice you did not have X-2 listed on your front page. While this one is on the stranger side with the whole clothes thing. 

Yeah, i'm saving X-2 for a dry season. Though i don't know when that might be with so many great games coming up. But originally it was just the mainline ones like the title thread says

• 4 weeks later...

I have went on a FF journey myself on PC, got FF7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13 and 13-2 all 100%.

You didn't pay attention to 13-2 story but I really think it has one of the best villains on the series but everything else on the game was meh at best.

I am playing 12 on PS4 now and I really like it. I would say my favorites are 9 > 7 > 12 > 10, the rest idk, they are all OK I guess ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montyzu said:

I have went on a FF journey myself on PC, got FF7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13 and 13-2 all 100%.

You didn't pay attention to 13-2 story but I really think it has one of the best villains on the series but everything else on the game was meh at best.

I am playing 12 on PS4 now and I really like it. I would say my favorites are 9 > 7 > 12 > 10, the rest idk, they are all OK I guess 1f605.png

This is very close to my ranking, I would recommend trying out FF Tactics (the original, not advanced). My order would be FFT>9>7>12>8.

I played FF13-2 and don't remember anything from it. I'm planning to go back to it when I go to platinum 13 eventually.

On 4/2/2018 at 3:20 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

XI is very difficult platinum-wise

Final Fantasy Eleven? There are trophies for that ancient MMO? :P

Might download the original FF7 as it's only sale this week for PSN's Big In Japan sale. Don't like the Bromance trophy, but I don't think I will be able to handle the FFVII remake's trophy list. :(

EDIT: Good luck on FF7Remake! I doubt I could ever touch that game due to the required difficulty trophies. Hard Mode sounds brtual. Anyways, I might try going on a journey myself to platinum all of the Dragon Quest games. Well, all that have platinums, which are only one mainline entry(DQ11) and two spinoff series(Builders and Heroes, they are selling the original Heroes on sale at the digital store).

Edited by Rune_Crys

• 1 year later...