Just saying Hi!

LionSharky

@Platagonist  if I must choose between those 3 options I will definitely go for 3, You Done Good trophy.

Do not go for option 1, my 10th :platinum: is Tropico 5 Platinum Trophy and I don't like it. I liked the game but the name is just so boring.  

But if I can choose from your challenge I would say Forma.8, Formed Adventurer since the 10th :platinum: 

In the mean while I finally have my #100 :platinum: We Always Had Faith in You 

Now I can rest and start thinking about #125 ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LionSharky said:

@Platagonist  if I must choose between those 3 options I will definitely go for 3, You Done Good trophy.

Do not go for option 1, my 10th :platinum: is Tropico 5 Platinum Trophy and I don't like it. I liked the game but the name is just so boring.  

But if I can choose from your challenge I would say Forma.8, Formed Adventurer since the 10th :platinum: 

In the mean while I finally have my #100 :platinum: We Always Had Faith in You 

Now I can rest and start thinking about #125 1f602.png

Congratulations to your #100 :platinum:! ? Indeed, you can now rest for a while and play your games while not thinking of any milestones - I should probably do the same! ? Do you know which game you will play next? ❓

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, Formed Adventurer would be a really nice name for a milestone as well! :)

I've wanted to play the Far Cry games for a while, but due to my OCD I would have to play them in this order:

Far Cry Classic -> Far Cry 2 -> Far Cry 3 -> Far Cry 4 -> Far Cry Primal -> Far Cry 5

And to be fair I am pretty scared of Far Cry 2 which is like a 350 hours grind, so I keep postponing it! :blush:

I quickly skimmed through your list of games and if you'd like to finish the Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends online trophies, we could go through them in June together. ? I am planning to review the PS+ subscription of my old account at the end of May and I'd like to get rid of as many games as possible. ?

I wish you a nice Sunday! ?

I'm playing multiple games, an hour this an hour that ?

I now that OCD feeling, started Uncharted 4 only for the MP don't want to play the SP before I have 1, 2, 3 played. Only played The Lost Legacy because it is not a Nathan story ? Same with Wolfenstein, started it quit it and now waiting till I start The New Order en The Old Blood. 

With Far Cry I didn't had that problem, not a fan of the PS3, I dit Primal first and 4 last month, now 5 is finished and waiting for 3 to release on PS4.
But that is only because I really hate the PS3 controller. Still need to finish L.A. Noire on PS3 but that game won't even let me play with the Dualshock 4.

Sure we can do Kung Fu Panda online trophies, no problem ?