7 hours or less platinum discussion

hassan5228__

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

@Beyondthegrave07 there needs to be a guide for it to be added on Dernop's list.

That makes sense so I guess the time he uses is the estimated time on the guide?

Though, I'm sure we'll see a guide for the game sooner than later.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

That makes sense so I guess the time he uses is the estimated time on the guide?

Though, I'm sure we'll see a guide for the game sooner than later.

i think there already is...

Edited by SniperEliteDido

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yes, this is pretty up-to-date as well. @dernop does an excellent job keeping it updated. Though it is currently missing one of the fastest plats in existence... Slyde!

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@Beyondthegrave07 there needs to be a guide for it to be added on Dernop's list.

thanks for the kind words and for spreading the info about my little thread, of course! glad to see it actually helps people :)

but indeed it is only meant as a simple listing of guides, that are either currently or have been available at some point here at PSNP, ordered by the estimated completion time given in said guide.

i try to update the list once a month, usually in the first week of the month, as soon as i have some spare time. so expect an update for the march guides this week ;)

Don't think i saw a PSNP guide for "Slyde", but perhaps i'll include it anyway, because it's ridiculously fast... really an exception to more or less everything we got so far. My Name Is Mayo looks like a horrible grind-fest compared to it :P

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dernop said:

thanks for the kind words and for spreading the info about my little thread, of course! glad to see it actually helps people :)

but indeed it is only meant as a simple listing of guides, that are either currently or have been available at some point here at PSNP, ordered by the estimated completion time given in said guide.

i try to update the list once a month, usually in the first week of the month, as soon as i have some spare time. so expect an update for the march guides this week ;)

Don't think i saw a PSNP guide for "Slyde", but perhaps i'll include it anyway, because it's ridiculously fast... really an exception to more or less everything we got so far. My Name Is Mayo looks like a horrible grind-fest compared to it :P

I recently started getting obsessed with getting platinums, I was able to get about 25 platinums in just over a week, I'll help you out with that list from time to time when I find newly released games that belong on that list