Online Servers Shutting Down July 2, 2018!

The servers for this game will officially be going down on July 2, 2018. This means no more online multiplayer (which was bugged to begin with) but this also means no more sharing content online as well.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

The following trophies are affected:
Get Gathering
Snapper (most likely)
Active Recommendation
We Have Good Taste
First Impressions
About Me (possibly)
Better Than You
Online Sampler
Crowd Pleaser
Online Champ
Dive In!
The Adventures Continue

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Deja VUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

As much as I like LBP, I'm not a fan of karting (more accurately, I'm shitty at them) so I still have this in shrinkwrap from 2012. If I ever get around to it, it'll just be on an alt account. Oh well.

This time it's on official server shutdown list. Anything that goes in there dies on time.

On 2018-04-03 at 10:26 PM, mako-heart said:

i guess i should grab the physical copy and get the online crap

figures when i finally decide to do it its shutting down for real lmfao

I have the UK physical and it doesn't seem to connect to anything. I can play community levels solo, but I can't connect to friends or online games with other players.

Just to help out, I just confirmed that the online for digital UK version works by playing a level or two, so at the very least that one is playable. I didn't try the digital or physical NA version because they never worked for me when I went for MP trophies last year. Some levels failed to load, though so it's possible that some levels may be no longer accessible.

Just got plat. Digital version. EU. 

FYI. Played the level stuck in a jam on casual difficulty and after many hours... no chance. Turned on the difficulty to normal and I got 10.000 point on my first try!!!!!!!! The creator of this level can burn in hell.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, maurjen said:

Does anyone know if the crowd pleaser trophy works like the one from LittleBigPlanet 1?

You mean how with a second account on your PS3 on LittleBigPlanet 1 you could just replay your main account's level 50 times and all of the times it's been played counts towards the trophy?

All I know is that for LittleBigPlanet Karting and LBP1, unlike LBP2, LBP3 and LBP Vita, by default the game displays the level's number of plays by how many total plays it has. The Crowd Pleaser trophy for LBPK requires 10 other PSN accounts to play your level. On LBP Karting the only way you could find out how many different/unique players have played the level is by viewing the level's statistics (like when the level was first published, last edit etc.) which can be viewed by pressing the square button IIRC and then selecting the option to view the stats.

I hope this answers your question...

On 4/21/2018 at 7:40 PM, maurjen said:

Well, in LittleBigPlanet 1 you can play with a 2nd account 50 times for sure but are you saying that you actually need 10 people or you can just use the 2nd account?

Yes, for sure. You'll need 10 people/accounts to play your level.

There is quite a number of people playing that game atm, because of the coming shutdown. Just Copy and Paste a 1 sec Level and it will be played atleast 10 times. After 1 day I had 13 unique players without posting it anywhere. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes you can even i thought it was impossible turns out there are random people who are willing to play your level the only issue are

The adventure continues

online champ

as both have glitches

and 

story star due to one side mission called traffic jam

10 hours ago, PaperMario1018 said:

Is it still possible to get platinum in under 2 months?

@PaperMario1018 Extremely. I did all the MP solo in 6 days and I have a full time job. Read the guide, read some of the forums and you'll get it. You'll need to find a person with an EU copy of the game to host for online champ but the rest can be done solo if you have a Physical NA copy. Also a turbo controller helps for the 24 hr create trophy. 

On 9.5.2018 at 4:57 AM, PaperMario1018 said:

@Afro_Gear I know a buddy of mine who has a EU Copy which is good. But I have the digital version from playstation plus. Would that work? Or would I need to buy the physical (Disk) copy?

That works. Doesnt matter if physical or digital

hello guys I have questions

Online Champ
can I do this with second controller or wont count ?!!
If no I will have to use another ps3 and  try to boost with myself
two ps3 will work for online trophies  right?
will I be save doing this for rest of the online trophies
I have the game from eu ps+ I plan to spend the next month farming those online trophies

with another if of mine on the other ps3 this will work right?

its weird I only know about servers when I checked my ps3 games and went to this forum

Edited by Espada-girl

5 hours ago, Espada-girl said:

hello guys I have questions

Online Champ
can I do this with second controller or wont count ?!!
If no I will have to use another ps3 and  try to boost with myself
two ps3 will work for online trophies  right?
will I be save doing this for rest of the online trophies
I have the game from eu ps+ I plan to spend the next month farming those online trophies

with another if of mine on the other ps3 this will work right?

its weird I only know about servers when I checked my ps3 games and went to this forum

2 pads won't work for Online Champ, a backup PS3 will do just fine. you can knock all the online in less than a week.