NOT worth the time. even with exploit

Gr4de_04

So i just got 100% on this game and here's my experience/opinion.

Before i downloaded this, I already knew what i was getting into. I've heard of this game and even tried it on steam. However, PSNprofiles taught me you can just change the date on the system by a hundred years and you get instant major profits. So I thought: ''Okay, well i can do this relatively quick than.'' Wrong! Even with the 100-year date exploit. I still found this an enormously tedious experience. I think it still took me a good 12-18 hours to 100%. The first few trophies unlock pretty easy. But it's the last 2-3 that really get you. I think I used the 100-year exploit at least 80 times. I was tryna play another game or watch some YouTube in the meantime. But AdVenture Capitalist still requires some focus so you can't really multitask properly. Unless you are in some kinda competition for quick 100% (cuz 12-18 isn't that long) stay away from this Snorefest of a game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

If you try to get it done quickly then it's awful. But if you want a game that you can just check-into every day for a few minutes or have running in the background and check it between other tasks, then the game is much better. It's not quick either way, though. I enjoyed it up to the awful moon stage because I couldn't figure out a good strategy for finishing it and, by that point, it felt like it was dragging on since I became impatient. 

That's what I did (quite recently in fact). It's not really a game meant to be done all at once, just buy your investments, then go play another game. :P It took me a little over a week to 100% (& I did mess with my clock some), but I just checked it 2-3 times a day (before I went to bed/when I woke up).

I agree the worse part was the Moon though, at one point it's like it just stops making money until you manage to upgrade the Oxygen Bar to a certain point. <_< I played it some on android before (more than I should have), & I think that's where I gave-up. xD 

22 minutes ago, Masamune said:

That's what I did (quite recently in fact). It's not really a game meant to be done all at once, just buy your investments, then go play another game. :P It took me a little over a week to 100% (& I did mess with my clock some), but I just checked it 2-3 times a day (before I went to bed/when I woke up).

I agree the worse part was the Moon though, at one point it's like it just stops making money until you manage to upgrade the Oxygen Bar to a certain point. <_< I played it some on android before (more than I should have), & I think that's where I gave-up. xD 

Oxygen bar? Theres no such thing in AdVenture Capitalist. You must be confused with another game bro, haha.

4 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Oxygen bar? Theres no such thing in AdVenture Capitalist. You must be confused with another game bro, haha.

Huh? :huh: Are you sure you're talking about the same game? Because I highly doubt anyone could 100% this without knowing what biggest money maker on the Moon is. :P 

8FdmC3Y.jpg

10 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Huh? :huh: Are you sure you're talking about the same game? Because I highly doubt anyone could 100% this without knowing what biggest money maker on the Moon is. :P 

8FdmC3Y.jpg

I have the game in my native language and it doesn't translate this to oxygen bar. xD

• 1 month later...

The game is fun, easy and very fast to 100% with clock manipulation and by resetting your game to get angel investors. If someone calls it a long game even advancing the ps4 time to 2099, Im pretty sure this person didnt use the angel investors, or didnt buy upgrades, or maybe didnt understand the game mechanics. My completion time is 4h32, with a stop for diner and a fully watched Adam Sandler's Netflix movie. That was a good one by the way! Its about the preparations of  a wedding...

• 5 months later...

Just deleted this after an hour or so because I got bored. I feel like the developers saw it coming that people would use some sort of exploit to complete the game and countered this by making the numbers you have to achieve ludicrously high. How much is a Novemtrigitillion anyway? Has mankind even counted that high or did the devs just make that up? ?

Anyway, imagine someone trying to complete this without using any sort of exploit. Passing on the task from generation to generation until one of your descendants in like 8.000 years gets the last trophy - now that's what I'd call dedication ;)

And probably a sturdy PS4.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover