Asmund89

Intimidating percentages

5 posts in this topic

So, after looking at the list for PS4 and PS3 and seeing that in total only 4 people have ever completed this game out of 1,200 people.....what can someone who owns this game tell me about the difficulty of achieving those trophies...is it a grind? or is it just THAT difficult to do what it's asking you to do?

I would say not many people are playing the online, getting all mission S rank can be hard, I'm not sure just an opinion (I have not seen any gameplay) one trophy is for commit 50 suicide and its rarity is 0,18 hmmm. I would assume that's not that hard, and yea it looks grindy. 🏆 

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

Well, Im playing the ps3 version and with the exception of the 25 wins against a team of 3 which bugged for me all trophies are poping just fine, I expect this game saves progress because I have around 300 fights and lots of kills, I have 9 trophies so far( Im having issues with my internet at the moment so I dont know if this game has updates, I just downloaded and played)

About the grind, I assure u its worst than starwhal (another similar couch party coop game, but with whales with horns in space lol) because it is twice the kills, and twice the other misc u have to do like kill 250 with a plasma sword(very easy but annoying) and kill 250 with the slinger( hard, annoiyng, boring and really time consuming)

I hope I figure out how to get the old school badge and 50, so far I got one, pure luck.

Looks to me like it'll probably be a combo of being relatively time consuming and not a very fun game to waste significant time on. This is the case for a lot of rare trophies, you'd be suprised how many ultra rares there are in some very easy games, it's how a lot of ultra rare hunters get so many easily, mind numbing grinds on bad games, not sure how they keep their sanity.

I'm more surprised that, despite being on plus, there's no platform that has over 11 active players on it.